SLE Worldwide Australia is a Managing General Underwriter specialising in insuring risks in the world of Sports, Leisure and Entertainment. Be it relaxing, playing, organising or watching sports,…read more
Singapore to host APAC Health, Fitness and Wellness Leadership Summit on 9th December
After months of online-only industry events, Singapore is to host one of South East Asia’s first live in-person event on 9th December with the staging of the Asia-Pacific Health, Fitness & Wellness Leadership Summit.
Run simultaneously with an online event, the Summit at Singapore’s Raffles City Convention Centre, is limited to 200 in-person delegates while also being accessible to 2,000 online delegates worldwide.
During the summit, Singapore’s own Health Promotion Board Deputy Chief Executive, Maurice Tan and Sport Singapore Chief Executive, Teck Yin Lim will head the conversation on innovation and transformation for a new business era.
The Summit will also feature panel discussions on the fitness industry’s current state with input from leaders from around the world including:
• Adam Zeitsiff, President and Chief Executive, Intelivideo
• Aldina Duarte Ramos, Global Director of Well-being – Luxury Brands, Accor
• Andrea Bell, Chief Support Officer, Anytime Fitness Asia
• Andrew Mahadevan, Vice President, Asia Pacific, Life Fitness
• Anthony Geisler, Founder and Chief Executive, Xponential Fitness
• Benjaporn Karoonkornsakul, Founder and Chief Executive, The Absolute Group
• Chris Caldwell, Chief Executive, APAC, Lift Brands
• Colin Grant, Co-founder & Chief Executive, The PURE Group
• Conor O’Loughlin, Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Glofox
• Dymfke Kuijpers, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Emmett Williams, Group President and Chief Executive, APAC, Myzone
• Greg Oliver, Chief Executive & Managing Director, Fitness & Lifestyle Group
• Hema Prakash, General Manager, APAC, MINDBODY
• Jack Thomas, Founder and Chief Executive, BASE
• Jarron Aizen, Founder and Chief Executive, OneFitStop
• Joey Gonzales, Chief Executive, Barry’s
• Jonathan Fisher, Group Chief Executive, Holmes Place
• Julie-Ann James, Founder and Chief Executive, Aquababies and PABS
• Linda Tang, Co-Founder, WeBarre
• Michelle Ripley, Chief Executive, Evolution Wellness Solutions
• Mike Beeney, Director, APAC, Myzone
• Peter Thew, Co-Founder, Yoga Movement
• Phillip Mills, Founder & Executive Director, Les Mills International
• Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and Chief Executive, CXA Group
• Sam Aldred, Head of APAC, Wexer
• Sam Canavan, General Manager, Middle East and Asia Pacific, ClassPass
• Sean Tan, Director, True Group
• Simon Flint, Chief Executive, Evolution Wellness
• Tobi Peace, Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Sweat
• Tom Meyer, Vice President, Operations (Luxury Hotels – SG/MY/ID), Accor
FIT Summit is the thought leadership and networking platform for the health, fitness, wellness, corporate wellness and hospitality industries with a network including multinational gyms, clubs, franchisees, boutiques and start-ups, apparel, equipment, nutrition and technology providers, hotels, resorts, spas, insurers, investment firms, consultancy groups, government bodies and corporate wellness providers/professionals.
Click here for details on the Summit.
9th November 2020 - Technogym’s global campaign to promote exercise gets underway
6th November 2020 - Australian gymgoers spend an average of $79 a month on memberships
20th October 2020 - ExerciseNZ cites growing evidence gyms and fitness clubs are safe
19th October 2020 - Reopened fitness clubs see more than two-thirds of members return
25th September 2020 - Agenda and speakers confirmed for October’s World Fitness and Wellness Online Summit
24th September 2020 - Aquatic, fitness and sport facilities headed for membership crisis
3rd September 2020 - Snap Fitness aims to raise more than $50,000 to support mental health initiatives
1st September 2020 - Fitness Ventures Group looks to be part of re-defining the fitness experience
31st August 2020 - Fitness and Lifestyle Group advises of redundancies amid restructure
28th August 2020 - Jetts Fitness looks to ongoing growth in Thailand
20th August 2020 - Snap Fitness strengthens global leadership team
11th August 2020 - Fitness facilities at the crossroads and demanding new approaches
26th May 2020 - FitnessSG makes ExPRO a virtual event
6th March 2020 - Singapore FIT Summit postponed from April to August
6th March 2019 - Ignite Fitness host partners with FitnessSG’s ExPRO event
13th February 2019 - Inaugural Singapore Fit Summit heralds evolution of Asian fitness business network
14th July 2014 - Singapore fitness clubs hit by complaints
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
revolutioniseSPORT is the emerging market leader in online club management in Australia. Whether it is memberships, registrations, events, online sales or governance tools - revolutioniseSPORT is the…read more
Commercial Aquatics Australia provides aquatic solutions nationwide and is one of the largest and most experienced companies specialising in the design, construction, renovation, service, maintenance…read more
SPORTENG specialises in the Planning, Design and Construction inspection of Fields of Play for all sports. Blending engineering with the specialist knowledge gained from working closely with sport…read more
Anti Wave International is the original suppliers of top performance swim, aquatic sports, leisure and pool programming equipment. Founded in 1971, Anti Wave International is proud of its…read more
Hydrocare Pool Services Pty Ltd offer 30 years of experience in aquatic industry features, products and water treatment. Hydrocare Pools has undertaken water treatment for aquatic centres and…read more
JonasLeisure offers a complete range of leading leisure and recreation software brands – envibe, Centaman, Gladstone Health & Leisure, The Retention People, Nutrition Complete and…read more
Vticket Pty Ltd is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Gateway Ticketing Systems Inc., the world leader in high-speed access control, admission control and ticketing software for the…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!