Perfect Gym Solutions is a software as a service (SaaS) solution purpose-built to service the fitness industry, with over 1000 clients servicing over 2 million gym members across 40 countries making…read more
Senior Leisure Appointments at New Auckland Council
Senior appointments with responsibilities for the broad range of leisure services to be delivered by the new unitary Auckland Council have been made.
• Manager Regional Strategy, Community & Cultural Policy: Ree Anderson, currently Director Environment, Manukau City Council.
• Manager Customer Services: Nigel King, currently Group Manager Customer Services, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Parks, Sports and Recreation: Ian Maxwell, currently Director Community, Manukau City Council.
• Manager Libraries and Information: Allison Dobbie, currently Group Manager Libraries, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Community Development, Arts and Culture: Louise Mason, currently General Manager - Programmes and Partnerships, Auckland Regional Council.
• Manager Environmental Strategy and Policy: Ludo Campbell-Reid, currently Group Manager Urban Design, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Infrastructure and Environmental Services: John Dragicevich, currently Director City Services, Waitakere City Council.
A website for the new Council has also been launched.
The site, which carries information relating to the upcoming local body elections as well as customer service information, can be viewed at www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz
Image: Auckland from Mt Eden
17th March 2010 - LEISURE AND CULTURE TO MERGE IN AUCKLAND’S NEW ‘SUPER CITY’
16th February 2010 - MT SMART STADIUM ‘NOT FOR SALE’
15th December 2009 - FREE SWIMMING: AN END OR A BEGINNING?
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Pico Play is a global leader in the planning, design, development and construction of world-class themed attractions and entertainment that deliver extraordinary and memorable experiences to millions…read more
Fun Wheels Pty Ltd are the premium dealer in Australasia for the Dutch company BERG’s commercial and domestic products. Our flagship product is their revolutionary pedal go-kart – the…read more
iEDM integrate Design, Engineering and Delivery Management services to convert existing spaces into exciting new entertainment venues. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with diverse…read more
Commercial Aquatics Australia provides aquatic solutions nationwide and is one of the largest and most experienced companies specialising in the design, construction, renovation, service, maintenance…read more
BioGuard is Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted supplier of premium, innovative and affordable commercial water treatment systems and chemicals. BioGuard offers a comprehensive range of…read more
At easyemployer we've come up with a software solution that manages one of your most important, and often most costly, business resources - your staff. We are helping 100s of clients to…read more
Anti Wave International is the original suppliers of top performance swim, aquatic sports, leisure and pool programming equipment. Founded in 1971, Anti Wave International is proud of its…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!