AUSTRALIAN WATERSLIDES AND LEISURE
|02 6653 6555|
|0419 737 920|
PO Box 2220
Coffs Harbour NSW 2250
A leading designer and manufacturer of innovative waterslides and attractions, Australian Waterslides and Leisure (AWL) is also able to advise clients in the areas of concept and design, feasibility studies and park operations.
AWL provide one of the most comprehensive ranges of waterpark rides in the world. From a gentle body ride where a toddler can ride on his parent's lap, to the very latest 'white knuckle' rides which will excite even the most adventurous of teenagers.
Recent projects completed or in progress by AWL
- Two x New Waterslides for WetSide Waterpark in Hervey Bay, Queensland
- A New Tipping Bucket for Minyerri Aboriginal Community, Northern Territory
- A New Waterpark for Murray Bridge, South Australia
- A New Waterslide for West Wyalong, Holland Park Pool, NSW
- Another New Waterslides for Tea Tree Gully, South Australia
- New Children’s Water Play in Mudgee, NSW
- New Stainless Steel and Fibreglass KIPS (Kids Interactive Play Structure) for BIG4 Whitsunday, Airlie Beach, Queensland
- New Waterpark for BIG4 Queens Beach, Bowen, Queensland
- New Waterpark for BIG4 Townsville, Queensland
AWL KIPS (Kids Interactive Play Structure) installation at BIG4 Whitsunday, Airlie Beach
AWL have also recently launched a new mobile friendly website while its domestic waterslide market is very healthy with new installations in all states.
Australian Waterslides & Leisure are also the agents for Murphys Waves Ltd, the world leaders in the design and manufacture of high quality wave machine generators and specialised surf generator systems for wave pools, surf pools or surf parks.
Australian Waterslides & Leisure are represented in New Zealand by Industrial Fibreglass Solutions.
A new waterslide at the Holland Park Pool in West Wyalong in the Central West region of NSW has proved a popular attraction during the summer months. Installed by Australian Waterslides…read more
The City of Tea Tree Gully's Waterworld facility has reopened for the summer with two new speed waterslides, supplied by Australian Waterslides and Leisure, adding to its attractions.…read more
Aquatic play options on Hervey Bay's Esplanade have been expanded over the holiday period with the addition of two new waterslides at the WetSide Water Park in Hervey Bay. Opened just…read more