iDwala is the Community Sports Facility Specialist offering the highest quality designs and technical expertise to Councils, Schools and Sporting Clubs looking to create sporting…read more
Momentus Technologies to host the first-ever innovation summit for events and venues
Momentus Technologies (formerly Ungerboeck) has announced the launch of its first-ever Innovation Summit that will take place from 7th to 9th May at the JW Marriott on the Gold Coast.
The in-person event will bring together event and venue professionals from across the globe to discuss the latest technology trends, share best practices and drive innovations in the industry.
Introducing the Summit, Momentus Chief Innovation Officer, Steve Mackenzie stated “we want this event to be a platform where people can openly collaborate, share and learn from each other.
“We’ve created a robust agenda, filled with collaboration sessions and panel discussions with industry experts. In addition to delivering the latest industry insights and technology innovation, the Summit will be the opportunity to brainstorm new ideas and challenge the norm.”
The two-day conference agenda is designed to encourage innovative thinking and includes more than 16 breakout sessions, learning opportunities and networking events.
Session highlights include:
• How technology can ease the global resignation crisis: This session explores how technology can assist with the lack of staff that our industry suffers from.
• State of the nation: In conversation with Michael Brierley, Chief Executive at the Venue Management Association, Steve Mackenzie leads a discussion about the latest industry trends and challenges.
• The impact of automation and AI on the event industry: Join this session to discover how automation and artificial intelligence (AI) is impacting our industry, and how leveraging these properly can bolster productivity levels, streamline processes, and improve efficiencies.
• Risky Business: State of risks in the event industry: Discussion on the current and future state of risks venues face and how to best manage them.
• How to measure sustainability goals and track progress efficiently - session to be delivered by Peter Ward, Managing Director at WeTrack, who will discuss sustainability tracking and goal setting.
• Building effective technology ecosystems: Dive into best practices on how to integrate all your systems to improve data integrity and make informed business decisions with real-time information.
Click here for additional sessions and speaker lists.
To register or to learn more about the event, please visit the Momentus Innovation Summit website at www.gomomentus.com/momentus-innovation-summit-2023-program/.
1st February 2023 - Ungerboeck rebrands as Momentus Technologies
15th November 2022 - Ungerboeck names Alex Alexandrov as new Chief Executive
18th August 2022 - Ungerboeck mourns loss of eponymous co-founder Dieter K. Ungerboeck
16th March 2021 - VMA announces Ungerboeck as new Association Partner
1st March 2023 - VMA launches 30th Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress
25th August 2022 - New Instructors announced for 2022 Venue Management School
Support our industry news service
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
As an independent publisher, we need reader support for our industry news gathering so ask that - if you don't already do so - you back us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine and/or our online news.
Click here to view our subscription options.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
@leisure is a team of experienced leisure, aquatic and sports facility managers and planners, with market modelling, sports management, recreation planning, business and GIS qualifications. We have…read more
As of February 2023, Ungerboeck Software has rebranded as Momentus Technologies.read more
BODY BIKE® International is a leading manufacturer of indoor bikes with a 20-year track record of creating the best indoor bikes. Stay connected with Body Bike Australia…read more
Felton Industries is Australia’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality outdoor furniture and has been supplying premium seating solutions for all sporting, commercial, community…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as VIVATICKET Pty Ltd. Click here to view the VIVATICKET Pty Ltd listing. 19th July 2018 - ENTA…read more
ABOUT SPORTENG specialises in the Planning, Design and Construction inspection of Fields of Play for all sports. Blending engineering with the specialist knowledge gained from working closely with…read more
Tim Batt Water Solutions are at the very forefront of the commercial aquatic business in Australia, with over 30 years specific experience supplying and installing chemical control and dosing…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!