Summit Fitness Equipment is now part of NovoFit - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/novofit/read more
Co-founder of F45 launches new fitness franchise, REUNION Training
Luke Istomin, celebrity trainer and co-founder of F45 - the world's fastest growing fitness franchise - has created the opportunity to own an exciting new franchise, REUNION Training.
REUNION Training group fitness offers a personalised, evidence-based approach to health and wellness, to ensure that results are not only achieved, but are also maintained for life.
REUNION’s methods enable even the most novice gym goer to feel confident stepping into their studios or joining them online; making REUNION an all-inclusive fitness experience.
Sydney based REUNION sites include those at Potts Point, Brookvale and Kent Street CBD Sydney.
Istomin (pictured above) enthuses “I’m excited to bring this industry back to its original focus, the people. With a franchisee friendly model, and a member focused product.”
REUNION advise that the following celebrities have trained with them:
- Idris Elba and his wife Sabrina
- Jessica Mauboy who transformed her body by losing eight kilograms of body fat and gaining lean muscle
- Tkay Maidza - UK musician and international rapper with over 117,000 on Insta.
- Richard Reid - @the_richardreid transformed his body losing 4% body fat while gaining 1.3 kilograms of lean muscle in six weeks. Reid also improved his overall testing performance by 77% - taking out 2nd place in REUNION’s latest challenge!
- Peter Deppler - 106.5's Intern Pete who's whole life has been transformed.
- Alannah Walton - Australian Victoria Secret model
- Susie Porter - Australian local actress
- MashdNKutcher - shot their film clip at REUNION.
Other celebrities who have benefited from Istomin’s training include Hugh Jackman - Wolverine transformation, Nicole Kidman, Supermodel Nicole Trunfio, Victoria Secret Model Erin Hetherton, The Veronicas, Nicole Ritchie, Joel Madden and Ricky Martin.
REUNION offers a franchising opportunity that is considered to be a “Franchisee-first model that focuses on what matters - making the studio successful because the Franchisee matters to us. to us. We turn the franchise model on its head.”
REUNION spotlights some of their offerings to members:
- Looking and feeling amazing
- Workouts to suit anyone from beginner to athlete
- Training blocks that are built around our three fundamental building blocks of fitness
- Proven methods from Australia’s leading trainers with programs designed by REUNION’s Australian Master Trainers
- Nutritional Guidance, ready-made delivered meals and supplements guidance through our partners
- Members will enjoy a one-on-one experience in a group setting, offering nothing but the highest standards in the industry.
REUNION spotlights some of their offering to Franchisees:
- Lower upfront costs
- Real ongoing support
- Simple favourable structure
- Our master coaches
- Internal resources
REUNION share some of the following fitness industry statistics:
- The Australian fitness industry is worth over $2.9 billion dollars and growing
- In 2020, around 1.8 million Australians between the ages of 25 and 35 participated in fitness or gym activities.
- Membership numbers are projected to continue, increasing over the next five years, due to population growth and rising health consciousness. Around 30% of Australians have a gym membership.
To celebrate this exciting business opportunity, REUNION will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 1st September to introduce you to their team and showcase the “potential life changing experience that comes with being part of the REUNION Training community.”
Date: Wednesday 1st September
Where: Online. Register via franchise.reuniontraining.com/webinar
Luke Istomin - Founder
Simon Philis – Chief Executive
Gavin Aquilina - COO
Brett Hannah - Franchising Manager
For more information, please head to their official site www.reuniontraining.com/
14th May 2021 - Federal Government to create new franchise disclosure registry
12th May 2021 - 9Round kickboxing fitness concept wins Global Franchise Award
24th March 2021 - SpeedFit offers new part ownership model to potential franchisees
23rd February 2021 - Club Pilates agrees Master Franchise Agreement for Australian studios
18th December 2020 - Retired Sydney Swans star takes on two Infinite Cycle franchises
14th December 2020 - Belgravia Health and Fitness announces new Genesis franchisee in Cairns
9th July 2020 - 9Round looks for franchise expansion in Indonesia and Vietnam
9th November 2020 - F45 recognised again for delivering highest level of customer satisfaction
9th October 2020 - Body Fit Training and F45 ramp up legal battle over patents
26th June 2020 - F45 reveals plans for listing on US NASDAQ exchange
30th January 2020 - MINDBODY and F45 Training finalise new global agreement
21st January 2020 - F45 looks at US stock market listing
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Perfect Gym Solutions is a software as a service (SaaS) solution purpose-built to service the fitness industry, with over 1000 clients servicing over 2 million gym members across 40 countries making…read more
Yellowbox is an Australian technology company that has developed smart locker technology operated through an app with a focus on experience for users and facility managers. Found at Beaches, Aquatic…read more
Centaman has been a market leader in Enterprise Software Solutions for the leisure and recreation industry and both profit and not-for-profit attractions since 1991. It offers a wide range of software…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as VIVATICKET Pty Ltd. Click here to view the VIVATICKET Pty Ltd listing. 19th July 2018 - ENTA…read more
With its sleek good looks and easy-to-use yet powerful functionality, Envibe is the premium fitness club software for the Australasian leisure, recreation and fitness industry. We are the most…read more
Email for trade enquiries: Enquiriesapac@myzone.org Customer support desk - Click Myzone support or go to ‘help’ on myzone app to access live support. Myzone® is the leading…read more
With industry leading solutions in design and durability you can improve your facilities with our access control operations, payment systems and flexible personal locker storage solutions. Your…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!