|+61 3 9939 6355|
Level 1, 206 Camberwell Road
Hawthorn East Victoria 3123
SPORTENG specialises in the Planning, Design and Construction inspection of Fields of Play for all sports.
Blending engineering with the specialist knowledge gained from working closely with sport governing bodies, stadium curators, sport planners and architects, SPORTENG provides leading-edge technical advice for all forms of Fields of Play. Pivotal to the SPORTENG approach is our understanding of the specific design requirements for a Field of Play and our appreciation of how facilities will be constructed, operated and maintained.
Our specialist team, the largest in Australia, brings every skill to the table to ensure we can deliver the highest quality and most appropriate design option for clients.
Here is a list of the recent projects that we have recently completed or are in progress:
• Conversion of a natural turf soccer pitch to a synthetic pitch at Esther Park, Victoria.
• Development of a FIFA quality synthetic pitch for the Greensborough High School, Victoria.
• Redevelopment of a historical sport venue into an elite natural turf pitch, including a synthetic MiniRoos pitch at Olympic Park, Victoria.
• Design and development of a high quality natural turf AFL oval for LaTrobe University, Victoria.
• Delivery of the detailed design and documentation for the Western Sydney Stadium, pitch stadium home to several elite sport teams, NSW.
• Completion of competition and warm-up track and field facilities design (all achieving IAAF Class 1) for the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, Queensland.
• Participation to the transformation of the Scott Point Peninsula (New Zealand) to a modern new suburb by developing sustainable sports park with natural turf and synthetic turf surfaces.
Synthetic pitch - Esther Park, Victoria
Elite natural turf pitch, including a synthetic MiniRoos pitch - Olympic Park, Victoria
High quality natural turf AFL oval - LaTrobe University, Victoria
Completion of competition and warm-up track and field facilities design (all achieving IAAF Class 1) - 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, Queensland
Campaigns by community groups objecting to synthetic grass installations at sportsfields has led NSW Minister for Planning and Public Spaces Rob Stokes to prompt his department to…read more
Specialist sports field engineers SPORTENG have shared their extensive experience on choosing the right rootzone sand profile for your natural turf playing fields. Experts in the…read more
Wodonga Council, located in the north-east of Victoria, has awarded the tender for the Baranduda Fields Soccer Pavilion to Canvas Projects Pty Ltd. 71 tender documents were issued…read more