JonasLeisure offers a complete range of leading leisure and recreation software brands – envibe, Centaman, Gladstone Health & Leisure, The Retention People, Nutrition Complete and…read more
Les Mills launches new profit centre to help grow revenue and member retention
The release of Les Mills Content marks the international fitness brand's provision of a new profit centre to help clubs and fitness facilities better engage their members, so they fall in love with fitness and achieve their goals faster.
Introducing the content, Les Mills advise “times are tough right now (so) if your club or facility is: struggling with lost income during closures; looking for ways to keep your members engaged - especially during lockdowns - (and are) wanting a way to support your members until they return to your club or facility, ... then LES MILLS Content could be just what you need.”
LES MILLS Content is a cost-effective digital solution that enables clubs and fitness facilities to host 100 LES MILLS workout videos which your members to access via your own app or website. These include world's most popular workouts such as BODYPUMP®, BODYCOMBAT® and BODYATTACK® - and all the while you’ll be keeping them within your own brand ecosystem.
Les Mills add “prior to COVID, 86% of gym members were already training at home. Given that this figure has risen in response to lockdowns and closures, the launch of LES MILLS Content is a welcome announcement to the fitness industry, as it provides clubs with a simple way to expand their membership offering, by giving members easy access to the world’s most popular workouts.
“The result? Your members become better engaged with your club, feel motivated to work out regularly, and remain on track to achieve their results.”
The key features of LES MILLS Content include:
- 100 videos including equipment and non-equipment workouts, technique tips and mindfulness videos.
- New Releases every Quarter, to keep your content fresh and your members engaged.
- Royalty-free music, so you’ll never have licensing issues.
- Ability to host LES MILLS Content within your own app or website.
- Capacity to go live within one week.
Add for clubs or facilities that don’t have an app or website, LES MILLS Content and partners MOVE can provide a ‘white-label’ platform that can easily be customised with specific branding, enabling the quick monetisation by attracting new members, engaging current members and re-engaging former members.
- A cost-effective digital solution – enabling you to offer members world-class workouts within your own website or app.
- Enjoy less up-front cost and no need for ongoing content creation.
- Future-proof your business – adding value for members with an integrated fitness solution.
- Set the price and grab your share of the digital fitness dollar.
- Improve retention – combining in-club and at-home options keep your members coming back for more.
- Better decisions for your club – use the data from your digital workouts to maximise opportunities in your program mix and timetable.
- Removes the need for additional apps and gives them more value from their club.
- Enables them to explore new workouts from home, so they can gain the confidence to expand their routine from the comfort of their own home.
- Gives them more variety in their training so they can fall in love with a new workout.
- LES MILLS Content features a range of technique videos to help them perfect their workouts, which generates faster results.
- Members can take the gym home with them, so they can access more of the group workouts they love.
- Members can feel ready to go right back to the gym once it reopens, and if there are capacity limits in place then they can still enjoy their favourite workouts even on the days they don't get to book a spot in-club.
To learn more about how LES MILLS Content can enhance membership offerings, improve retention and grow revenue click on these links to contact the closest Les Mills Business Partnership Manager in Australia or South east Asia.
11th August 2021 - IHRSA and Mindbody collaborate to support fitness studio operators
6th August 2021 - Fitness Technology Summit to start in virtual format next week
2nd August 2021 - Les Mills MBX mat named ‘best exercise mat’
12th March 2021 - Vaccinations will determine ‘return to normal’ after COVID
6th January 2021 - Les Mills Asia Pacific appoints Nick Aspinall to new partnerships role
17th November 2020 - AIF renews and strengthens partnership with Les Mills Asia Pacific
23rd October 2020 - Les Mills Asia Pacific reveals new training format for instructors
28th August 2020 - Inaugural live-streamed eworkshops to be delivered by Les Mills Asia Pacific
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Email for trade enquiries: Enquiriesapac@myzone.org Customer support desk - Click Myzone support or go to ‘help’ on myzone app to access live support. Myzone® is the leading…read more
Hadley Australia and Series Australia Pty Ltd are the leading quality theatre chair manufacturers in the southern hemisphere. The businesses work closely with architects, interior designers and…read more
TPEC Pool Enclosures provide a large range of premium commercial and residential retractable swimming pool, spa and terrace enclosures throughout Australia, servicing residential, local government…read more
SPORTENG specialises in the Planning, Design and Construction inspection of Fields of Play for all sports. Blending engineering with the specialist knowledge gained from working closely with sport…read more
Perfect Gym Solutions is a software as a service (SaaS) solution purpose-built to service the fitness industry, with over 1000 clients servicing over 2 million gym members across 40 countries making…read more
revolutioniseSPORT is the emerging market leader in online club management in Australia. Whether it is memberships, registrations, events, online sales or governance tools - revolutioniseSPORT is the…read more
Commercial Aquatics Australia provides aquatic solutions nationwide and is one of the largest and most experienced companies specialising in the design, construction, renovation, service, maintenance…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!