Felton Industries is Australia’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality outdoor furniture and has been supplying premium seating solutions for all sporting, commercial, community…read more
Marketing Executive, TEG Sport
Do you love live sport?
Would you like to work with a global leader in live events?
Want to help promote some of the biggest sporting events in Australia?
TEG Sport is a producer and promoter of live sporting events featuring the world’s biggest sporting teams and brands. TEG Sport is owned by TEG, a global leader in live entertainment, ticketing, digital and data which sits at the heart of the live event experience for millions of fans. TEG operates worldwide out of seven country offices and includes TEG Live, TEG Sport, TEG Experiences, TEG Dainty, TEG Van Egmond, Laneway Festival, Handsome Tours, TEG Europe, TEG Rockefeller, Qudos Bank Arena, Ticketek, Ovation and SXSW Sydney.
About the Role
Working closely with the Sports Managers and the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will develop and execute tailored and comprehensive marketing plan for each sporting events, including tracking results and striving to achieve targets. This a permanent role and is based in Melbourne.
As Marketing Executive, your role will be to:
- Develop and execute tailored and comprehensive marketing strategies for TEG Sport events to meet commercial objectives
- Manage event marketing budgets
- Analyse ticket sales trends and apply insights to ensure marketing plan continues to maximise sales
- Develop and manage the TEG Sport brand on social media channels and help grow these
- Brief media bookings (ATL & BTL) and manage delivery of materials as required
- Manage the delivery of benefits to media & marketing partners (tickets, hospitality, money can’t buy opportunities)
- Oversee the appointment of publicists and the development and implementation of PR strategy with various freelancers/agencies as required, ensuring the seamless integration of publicity and promotional schedules from launch through to event dates
- Share marketing plans with TEG Sport Team and external stakeholders
- Be the key point of contact for Management, seeking direction, assets & approvals as required
- Localise event assets to support marketing, PR and hospitality sales
- Optimising digital campaigns and ensuring content is maximised across own channels
- Post campaign reporting
As Marketing Executive, you will have:
- Min. 2 years marketing experience
- Relevant degree and/or business qualification preferred
- Experience within the Sport industry
- Social media management experience
- Strong well-rounded experience managing and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Highly organised & self-motivated with the ability to develop and follow-up on plans
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Commercially-minded with an understanding of business needs and financial performance drivers for TEG Live
- Experience managing budgets effectively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and balance time across multiple events, partner relationships, and internal initiatives on a daily basis
- High attention to detail and professionalism, even whilst working under pressure and delivering against deadlines
- Passion for sport and the live sport industry
- Enjoy attending live sporting events
As a team member, you will:
- Demonstrate a client focussed attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand.
- Demonstrate credibility as you represent the team, the business and the brand through all your interactions.
- Have well developed time management skills with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines.
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results.
- Due to the nature of this role, work is required outside of business hours and on the weekend.
So, what does TEG offer?
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Birthday Leave!
- Gym Membership Perks
- Free Advice and Support (EAP)
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning Opportunities and support
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Complimentary tickets to selected events
- Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Awards and Service Awards
- Opportunities to support our community and partners
TEG is an Equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply using the below link:
Psssst: Our recruitment process can move as quickly as you need it to!
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We believe in creating a place where our people can do their best work!
TEG is Global leader in live entertainment, ticketing, and technology. TEG includes Ticketek, Ovation, TEG Dainty, TEG Live, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, TEG Venues, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions, Nice Events, Propaganda, MJR Presents, Handsome Touring, TEG Theatrical and TicketWorld, TicketCharge, Ticketek Marketplace, TEG Sponsorship and VIP Now.
Click here to apply via Seek.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
iDwala is the Community Sports Facility Specialist offering the highest quality designs and technical expertise to Councils, Schools and Sporting Clubs looking to create sporting…read more
PROVEN BUSINESS CONCEPTS WITH XBODY XBody’s goal is to see you and your EMS business succeed. That is why we don’t just sell equipment, we provide know-how, expert knowledge,…read more
Clubware’s online gym software is not your run of the mill management system. It has been carefully designed to incorporate all the elements that a fitness club would need. How did we do that?…read more
As of 2018, TicketServ operates as SeatGeek Asia Pacific Pty Limited, part of international ticketing platform SeatGeek. Click here to contact SeatGeek Asia Pacific via their entry in…read more
Yellowbox is an Australian technology company that has developed smart locker technology operated through an app with a focus on experience for users and facility managers. Found at Beaches, Aquatic…read more
TPEC Pool Enclosures provide a large range of premium commercial and residential retractable swimming pool, spa and terrace enclosures throughout Australia, servicing residential, local government…read more
SLE Worldwide Australia is a Managing General Underwriter specialising in insuring risks in the world of Sports, Leisure and Entertainment. Be it relaxing, playing, organising or watching sports,…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!