Links Modular Solutions are a leading provider of high-quality, innovative software solutions for leisure facilities. Our software suite includes modules such as POS, Classes, Members, Facility…read more
Snap Fitness, Munno Para, Adelaide
The Brand NEW, Fully Modernised Snap Fitness Gym is looking for your next health and fitness role? We are on the lookout for our next Superstar Club Manager at the amazing Snap Fitness Munno Para.
Does this sound like you?
- Approachable, energetic & fun
- Extroverted and positive mindset
- Live and breathe health & fitness
- Sales experience
- Have the ability to welcome new faces into the Club
- Have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to work to KPI's and under little supervision
- Desire to develop and grow as a Club Manager
- Wanting to be a part of an amazing, fun and supportive team across with a growing network of clubs in Queensland and interstate that gives growth opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Fitness (CERT III minimum required)
- First Aid and CPR qualified
- WWC Check
We are looking for a fitness professional who has proven sales experience, and who is highly organised with great computer skills. They will be happy and positive with an outgoing personality. The suitable candidate will have a Strong Fitness background with either a desire to take the next step to a management position or someone who already has gym management experience.
Our Club Manager completes a number of important tasks for our club; sales, processing contracts, processing dishonours, producing reports, customer service, marketing, community outreach and member retention.
- Weekly one on ones and staff sessions with other club managers within the franchise
- Additional earning potential with hitting kpi's
- Ongoing development, training and support
- Dynamic, professional and educated team
- Ability to run group fitness and Personal Training services rent free
- The opportunity to work for what is the best 24/7 franchised club in the local area
We are a club that will care about you, respect you, create a fun environment, empowers you to manage yourself rather than micro manage and gives out compliments and praise.
Be part of the new movement in Munno Para
Your success = member success = the club's success! We work with you to make you successful
If you are passionate, motivated and ready to become a part of our family, contact us today!
Email your resume and cover letter to: Tudor Vasile, Franchisee at email@example.com
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Club Manager?
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Founded in 1961, Myrtha Pools® quickly became Italy’s première swimming pool company, and has since grown into one of the world's leading swimming pool construction…read more
With its sleek good looks and easy-to-use yet powerful functionality, Envibe is the premium fitness club software for the Australasian leisure, recreation and fitness industry. We are the most…read more
Goplay designs and manufactures specialised playground equipment for indoor play centres, hotels, food chains, clubs and resorts. If our years of experience and dedication have taught us one thing,…read more
Hadley Australia and Series Australia Pty Ltd are the leading quality theatre chair manufacturers in the southern hemisphere. The businesses work closely with architects, interior designers and…read more
Polin was founded in Istanbul in 1976, and has since grown into a leading company in the waterparks industry. Today Polin is one of the world leaders in the design, production, and installation of…read more
SLE Worldwide Australia is a Managing General Underwriter specialising in insuring risks in the world of Sports, Leisure and Entertainment. Be it relaxing, playing, organising or watching sports,…read more
The P.A. People is a specialist integrator and contractor in sound reinforcement, audio visual systems, performance lighting and production communications. Over its almost 50 year history the company…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!