Goplay designs and manufactures specialised playground equipment for indoor play centres, hotels, food chains, clubs and resorts. If our years of experience and dedication have taught us one thing,…read more
Senior Leisure Appointments at New Auckland Council
Senior appointments with responsibilities for the broad range of leisure services to be delivered by the new unitary Auckland Council have been made.
• Manager Regional Strategy, Community & Cultural Policy: Ree Anderson, currently Director Environment, Manukau City Council.
• Manager Customer Services: Nigel King, currently Group Manager Customer Services, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Parks, Sports and Recreation: Ian Maxwell, currently Director Community, Manukau City Council.
• Manager Libraries and Information: Allison Dobbie, currently Group Manager Libraries, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Community Development, Arts and Culture: Louise Mason, currently General Manager - Programmes and Partnerships, Auckland Regional Council.
• Manager Environmental Strategy and Policy: Ludo Campbell-Reid, currently Group Manager Urban Design, Auckland City Council.
• Manager Infrastructure and Environmental Services: John Dragicevich, currently Director City Services, Waitakere City Council.
A website for the new Council has also been launched.
The site, which carries information relating to the upcoming local body elections as well as customer service information, can be viewed at www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz
Image: Auckland from Mt Eden
17th March 2010 - LEISURE AND CULTURE TO MERGE IN AUCKLAND’S NEW ‘SUPER CITY’
16th February 2010 - MT SMART STADIUM ‘NOT FOR SALE’
15th December 2009 - FREE SWIMMING: AN END OR A BEGINNING?
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
At easyemployer we've come up with a software solution that manages one of your most important, and often most costly, business resources - your staff. We are helping 100s of clients to…read more
METRA Australia is your innovation partner for smart electronic locking, Access Control solutions and cashless payment systems to suit all types of leisure facilities. Our team’s…read more
Swimplex Aquatics are a world-class company dedicated to the commercial pool, waterslide industry. We are Australian market leaders servicing all states Australia wide. Swimplex provide a full…read more
SLE Worldwide Australia is a Managing General Underwriter specialising in insuring risks in the world of Sports, Leisure and Entertainment. Be it relaxing, playing, organising or watching sports,…read more
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
ATS are global leaders in altitude training and research. From mask systems and inflatable tents to simulated altitude facilities, we help all athletes gain the competitive edge. Our…read more
Hidroplay welcomes you to the exciting world of children's Playscapes, waterslide's and Water Attractions. Appealing to families, Hidroplay increases patronage in your facility during those…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!