Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
Industry sales expert creates new Sales Authority Club network
Fitness industry sales expert Steve Jensen, founder and Managing Director of Impact Training Corporation, has launched a new sales community, the Sales Authority Club.
Having gone live in June, the Sales Authority Club (SAC) offers members:
• A 30-day sales plan at the start of each month with regular guidance to help ensure success
• Weekly sales skills and techniques training and implementation sessions, all conveniently delivered online via Zoom with replays posted in the SAC Facebook group.
• Monthly sessions to answer member questions answered during ‘Check In Calls’ or via the private Facebook group.
• Access to the powerful Sales Authority Implementation video program, which teaches new-age selling techniques and skills, supplying practical sales tools to help inspire more people to buy. This program gives access to SAC’s easy-to-implement sales system, which includes processes, tools, templates, scripts, methodology and procedures.
The program is designed so members can implement elements into their own business at their own pace and includes access to ongoing support from a sales community that is also striving for similar goals.
• Access to and priority notification to quarterly Sydney-based face-to-face training days, where members will receive practical training in soft skills from world-leading trainers. The goal of these training days is to teach you how to blend soft and hard sales skills so members can become a leading Sales Authority, which will enable members to create the lifestyle they've always wanted.
Note: Your membership with the SAC includes up to two free tickets to these face-to-face training days, so members can bring a colleague or two to also learn and role-play these typically underrated and undertrained skills.
• Access to the private SAC Facebook group, connecting members with a passionate tribe of sales people. This sales community of high performing sales professionals and accomplished business leaders will serve as a valuable source of expertise, 24/7 every day of the year.
• The opportunity to ensure success, personalise training and keep accountable through regular private ‘Check-In Calls’ and ‘Weekly Sales Review’ emails.
Currently, a limited number of SAC Foundation Members are on offer, with Jensen explaining “content in the member's area will be added in consultation with members, to ensure the content provided is actually what members want to learn about.”
“The Sales Authority Club will eventually become our signature sales training program, and after our foundation membership wraps up, a SAC membership will be around $700 or higher per month.”
Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness Sales Workshop
The of Impact Training Corporation is also hosting an upcoming workshop on dominance, influence, steadiness and conscientiousness skills.
Described as “the soft skill that helps you make more sales”, Jensen advises “if your sales approach has succeeded with one person but then ‘bombed out’ with the very next prospect, or if you’ve had interactions where you instantly ‘click’ with someone but then struggle to connect and communicate well with the next, then it’s time you learned about DISC behaviour styles.
“This Workshop will help you learn more about yourself and how people perceive you.
“Almost every sales interaction with a prospect can be a success when you know how to adapt to different buying styles.”
The DISC Sale Workshop is being held at Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club in West Ryde, NSW on Friday 16th August.
Click here for more information on the Sales Authority Club.
Click here for more information on the Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness Sales Workshop in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
Steve Jensen writes on sales and retention in the last two issues of Australasian Leisure Management.
Main image: Steve Jensen at this year's FILEX Convention.
24th April 2019 - Competition offers 12-month membership to Sales Authority Club
26th November 2018 - Sponsors and first speakers announced for 2019 Ignite Fitness event
12th February 2018 - Industry sales leader Steve Jensen nominated for top business thinkers award
17th January 2018 - Focus on business at 2018 FILEX Convention
12th May 2017 - Industry experts to present fitness sales masterclasses
21st April 2011 - Fitness Experts to Share Sales Mastery
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Vticket Pty Ltd is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Gateway Ticketing Systems Inc., the world leader in high-speed access control, admission control and ticketing software for the…read more
At easyemployer we've come up with a software solution that manages one of your most important, and often most costly, business resources - your staff. We are helping 100s of clients to…read more
Recreation Management Software for managing all your program registrations, facility bookings, membership pass sales and Point of Sale; including detailed reporting, automated customer communication…read more
Hidroplay welcomes you to the exciting world of children's Playscapes, waterslide's and Water Attractions. Appealing to families, Hidroplay increases patronage in your facility during those…read more
Hadley Australia and Series Australia Pty Ltd are the leading quality theatre chair manufacturers in the southern hemisphere. The businesses work closely with architects, interior designers and…read more
Anti Wave International is the original suppliers of top performance swim, aquatic sports, leisure and pool programming equipment. Founded in 1971, Anti Wave International is proud of its…read more
Quayclean are a national cleaning and waste services partner with proven results in the understanding and delivery of cleaning needs and challenges faced by facilities including; major venues and…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!