SGL is an innovative and progressive lifestyle, leisure and community consulting practice, operated by Phillip Gray and active since 1988. SGL has undertaken an extensive range of sport,…read more
City of Wanneroo - Facilities, Program and Membership Management System(s)
City of Wanneroo Expression of Interest (17278) - Supply, Install & Implementation of Facilities, Program and Membership Management System(s)
The City of Wanneroo is seeking Expressions of Interest for the supply, installation and ongoing maintenance and technical support for facility, program and membership management software solution to supports its activities within the Community and Place Directorate.
One of the fastest growing local governments within Australia with a current population of over 207,000 which is expected to grow to over 305,380 by the year 2031, the City is located 22 kilometres north of the Perth CBD and covers an area of 687.5 square kilometres.
The City manages a large portfolio of community and recreation facilities and leisure and cultural programs and events.
This includes the following:
• Wanneroo Aquamotion – indoor aquatic facility comprising of indoor lap pool, leisure pool, program pool, spa/sauna, outdoor pool, outdoor splashpad, crèche, gymnasium and group fitness. Attracts over 300,000 visitations annually, has approximately 900 members and an average of 1,200 swim school enrolments per term;
• Kingsway Indoor Stadium – four indoor multipurpose sport courts, function room, activity room and creche. Attracts 100,00 visitations annually, with a full range of adult and junior sporting competitions and programs;
• Community Facilities – the City manages a total of 189 community facilities (community centres, playing fields, clubrooms, hard courts etc), 7,500 bookings per month, accommodating 700 individual community groups.
• Programs – the City conduct a number of programs and events which require the management of program registrations;
• Event Approvals – the City manages approximately 200 event approvals annually.
The Expression of Interest is being sought as a result of the City’s current software system undertaking these functions no longer being supported by the vendor.
The City is seeking to continue to provide residents and customers with quality customer service through the implementation of facility booking, program and membership management system that is able to provide the following:
• Multi-site access based on central server allowing remote access to the system;
• Flexible reporting (financial and statistical);
• Multi layered functionality (ability to run several windows/booking wizards at one time);
• Flexible and innovative point of sale and booking opportunities (e-business), including web access and on-line functionality;
• Ability to interface with the City’s existing information systems (i.e. Financial Management System, Asset Management System) and third party information systems (i.e. EFTPOS / Direct Debit billing);
• Flexible software support and staff training opportunities;
• Windows based;
• Smart Card operation and compatibility;
• User Friendly i.e. customise views, open several modules at a time; and
• Provide for a combination of fixed & roaming licences
The proposed solution or solutions is expected to provide the following attributes:
• Facility and program booking management;
• Leisure Centre management – point of sale, facility booking, program registration and membership management;
• On-line event approval;
• Statistical reporting;
• On-line capabilities;
• Integration with the City’s financial management system;
• Integration with the City’s Record Keeping System (HPE Content Manager);
• The system must be able to run in a Windows environment.
It should be noted that the City is willing to consider a single software solution, a ‘best of breed’ solution or a combination of a main software package integrated with third party software packages in addressing the overall system requirements.
Expressions of Interest close on 5th December 2017.
For more information go to www.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/Council/Tenders_and_Contracts
Image: Wanneroo Aquamotion
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
revolutioniseSPORT is the emerging market leader in online club management in Australia. Whether it is memberships, registrations, events, online sales or governance tools - revolutioniseSPORT is the…read more
The Calgym/Synergy group has had a long and proud history since 1976 as world leaders in the innovation, design and evolution of commercial strength and conditioning equipment. The Synergy group was…read more
Crystal Pools has a solid history of performance on a wide variety of government and commercial projects and is the name behind many of Australia’s most innovative and ambitious aquatic…read more
About Priava's Technology - Priava is a cloud-based and centralised venue and event management system aimed at venues of all sizes. With its familiar and easy-to-use web interface, the…read more
Vticket Pty Ltd is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Gateway Ticketing Systems Inc., the world leader in high-speed access control, admission control and ticketing software for the…read more
Links Modular Solutions are a leading provider of high-quality, innovative software solutions for leisure facilities. Our software suite includes modules such as POS, Classes, Members, Facility…read more
Recreation Management Software for managing all your program registrations, facility bookings, membership pass sales and Point of Sale; including detailed reporting, automated customer communication…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!