Playrope Aqua-Fun, are the Australian & New Zealand exclusive distributors for Vortex Aquatic Structures International, the world leader in aquatic playgrounds and urban water landscapes.…read more
2016 Fitness & Health Expo to power the business of fitness
Mindful that building a healthy business in the fitness industry is made easier with knowledge, options and a competitive edge, the 2016 Australian Fitness & Health Expo is aiming to provide attendees with the latest new gym equipment, exercises classes and training accessories along with plenty of positive ‘fitsporation’ and networking opportunities for those who live, breathe and work in fitness.
To be held from 29th April to 1st May at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, the largest fitness and health event of its kind in the southern hemisphere will present opportunities to try out gym equipment, touch and test products, trial different classes, chat to the designers behind some of the best brands in fitness plus meet fitness idols and listen to the latest industry developments from respected experts.
Key business features of the 2016 Australian Fitness & Health Expo will include:
• Business Advice Centre powered by Fitness Australia – offering free business advice to industry professionals looking to grow a business.
• Celebrity & Expert Training Arena – featuring group training sessions, open workouts and Q&As with some of the biggest names in fitness and sport today.
• Healthy Living Stage– watch healthy cooking demos and gain free nutritional tips and advice from leading experts.
• Les Mills Stage – the opportunity for visitors to get involved and trial the latest Les Mills Group Fitness Classes.
• CrossFit competitions – featuring the top CrossFit athletes who will test their physical strength and mental tenacity through a range of cross functional training challenges.
• Spartan Race Challenge – visitors will have the opportunity to get involved and challenge themselves through a range of obstacles, competing for the fastest time.
• Natural Bodybuilding/Sports Modelling competitions- run by the International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA), including the largest natural bodybuilding event in Australia where INBA members can earn their Pro Status and compete for a chance to receive return flights and accommodation to the US for the INBA/PNBA Natural Olympia.
• Powerlifting Championships and the Pacific Invitational – featuring the strongest men and women in the world who will be attempting to tackle all-time records.
• Strongman competition – featuring some of Australia’s strongest athletes who will go head-to-head with a range of strongman challenges
The Expo is also co-located with FILEX, the fitness industry convention offering over 250 sessions delivered by the industry’s thought leaders and renowned educators.
For those working in the fitness industry, entry is free if you pre-register online and provide the appropriate identification.
Click here for more information on 2016 Australian Fitness & Health Expo in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
11th December 2015 - FILEX FITNESS CONVENTION TO OFFER NEW FEATURES IN 2016
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
METRA Australia is your innovation partner for smart electronic locking, Access Control solutions and cashless payment systems to suit all types of leisure facilities. Our team’s…read more
ICP is an Australian-based company focused on indoor climbing. ICP will manage your project from initial design to completion and beyond, whether you're building an international-level climbing…read more
Summit Fitness Equipment is now part of NovoFit - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/novofit/read more
Clubware’s online gym software is not your run of the mill management system. It has been carefully designed to incorporate all the elements that a fitness club would need. How did we do that?…read more
Welcome to The Pool Enclosure Company (TPEC). We provide a large range of premium commercial and residential retractable swimming pool, spa and terrace enclosures throughout Australia, servicing…read more
TJS Services is a leading national facility services provider. We deliver quality cleaning, maintenance, construction and facility management services to over 1,500 sites Australia wide. Our…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!