|02 4862 3733|
|0438 494 545|
PO Box 1611
Bowral NSW 2576
An iPad application that has been developed to reinvent point of sale general admission ticketing and turn it into a 21st century application, the key benefits being:
- API capability for integration between ticketPad and host ticketing platform.
- Available for hire, minimise your ticketing equipment spend.
- A fully portable and scalable, networked solution that can operate 24/7/365.
- Developed to communicate utilising 3G/WiFi routers.
- Capacity to utilise pre-existing communications networks negating necessity for infrastructure investment.
- Connectivity with BOCA, the world’s leading manufacturer of thermal ticket printers.
- Able to contend with small or large scale attendances and/or transactions.
- Simplicity – minimal training required irrespective of the age of the user.
- Integrity and security – fully password protected with access to functionality determined according to user profile.
- Rich reporting, audit trail, data compilation, statistics and analysis tools via online dashboard.
- Monitor your event marketing campaigns utilising the post code and/or the “where did you hear about us” features.
- Affordability – low cost solution for clients with negligible overheads.
- Ability to be used as an adjunct too, and complement pre-existing ticketing solutions.
"The ticketPad was used for the first time at this year’s Camden Show in April and performed exactly as expected – brilliantly. The live reporting functionality is particularly impressive. From a data analysis perspective, the ticketPad solution has provided Camden Show Society with the ability to understand show attendance like never before.
Data from the ticketPad’s will be used to assist with marketing, promotion and sponsorship, groundspace layout, security requirements, and other critical areas of planning for next year’s show. I recommend the ticketPad system to any organisation looking for a user friendly, highly flexible leading edge solution to their ticketing requirements.”
Jason Williams, Chairperson – Gate Committee. Camden Show Society (2001 – 2014)
TicketPad is a division of House of Tickets
House of Tickets, Australia and New Zealand's foremost print, ticketing and access solutions specialist, has enjoyed a period of sustained growth, servicing more than 2,000 clients and…read more