|02 4862 3733|
PO Box 1611
Bowral NSW 2576
House of Tickets have partnered with i6 who create value in the palm of your hand with the supply of 3D lenticular products.
Why 3D? “It’s more than just a ticket”
- Easy to implement.
- Can coexist with existing ticketing system.
- Opportunity to impress through tangible value.
- Wearable / Collectable / Tradable.
- Unique construction prevents counterfeiting.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- Enhance branding of sponsors.
- Variable data can be leveraged for giveaways, backstage access, etc.
- Drive pre-sales, especially Internet.
- Variety of shapes and sizes available.
- 2D Laminates also available (this product cannot go through the Boca Lemur-H)
- 3D posters
These are just a few reasons we love this product. The benefits of this product are endless.
House of Tickets is able to supply this unique product, the 3D laminate includes a thermal coated rear to enable overprint via a Boca Lemur-H if overprinting on demand is required.
ISIX is a division of House of Tickets
The ongoing opening of new facilities by Police Citizens Youth Clubs (PCYC) NSW has seen the non-profit community organisation open the new PCYC Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai. Sited next to the…read more
In the run up to Saturday’s national election, the Exercise Association of New Zealand (ExerciseNZ) has asked the major political parties for their stance on health-related fitness in…read more
Former Parks Victoria Chief Executive Bradley Fauteux, who left the organisation abruptly in September last year, has launched a new strategic advisory and leadership development consulting…read more