|02 4862 3733|
PO Box 1611
Bowral NSW 2576
House of Tickets have partnered with i6 who create value in the palm of your hand with the supply of 3D lenticular products.
Why 3D? “It’s more than just a ticket”
- Easy to implement.
- Can coexist with existing ticketing system.
- Opportunity to impress through tangible value.
- Wearable / Collectable / Tradable.
- Unique construction prevents counterfeiting.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- Enhance branding of sponsors.
- Variable data can be leveraged for giveaways, backstage access, etc.
- Drive pre-sales, especially Internet.
- Variety of shapes and sizes available.
- 2D Laminates also available (this product cannot go through the Boca Lemur-H)
- 3D posters
These are just a few reasons we love this product. The benefits of this product are endless.
House of Tickets is able to supply this unique product, the 3D laminate includes a thermal coated rear to enable overprint via a Boca Lemur-H if overprinting on demand is required.
ISIX is a division of House of Tickets
Brait, the South African-based owner of Virgin Active Health Clubs, has reported that its revenues grew 13% in the financial year to the end of December 2017, to R10.5 billion (US$ 790…read more
Sydney Theatre Company has been the major winner at The Helpmann Awards 2018, securing wins in 10 categories - more than any other company - across the event’s two ceremonies on…read more
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS) have signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at coordinating efforts to better fight doping…read more