|02 4862 3733|
PO Box 1611
Bowral NSW 2576
House of Tickets have partnered with i6 who create value in the palm of your hand with the supply of 3D lenticular products.
Why 3D? “It’s more than just a ticket”
- Easy to implement.
- Can coexist with existing ticketing system.
- Opportunity to impress through tangible value.
- Wearable / Collectable / Tradable.
- Unique construction prevents counterfeiting.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- Enhance branding of sponsors.
- Variable data can be leveraged for giveaways, backstage access, etc.
- Drive pre-sales, especially Internet.
- Variety of shapes and sizes available.
- 2D Laminates also available (this product cannot go through the Boca Lemur-H)
- 3D posters
These are just a few reasons we love this product. The benefits of this product are endless.
House of Tickets is able to supply this unique product, the 3D laminate includes a thermal coated rear to enable overprint via a Boca Lemur-H if overprinting on demand is required.
ISIX is a division of House of Tickets
The callous terror attack on fans leaving the Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena in the United Kingdom on Monday evening is likely to have an impact on the global venues…read more
Former Victorian Premier Steve Bracks has been named as the new Chair of the MCG Trust, replacing Bob Herbert, who will be retiring from the role after 13 years on the Trust and three years…read more
Following the success of similar past events and taking into account the current global safety and security climate, the Safety and Security at Public Venues and Events 2017 conference is…read more