|02 4862 3733|
PO Box 1611
Bowral NSW 2576
House of Tickets have partnered with i6 who create value in the palm of your hand with the supply of 3D lenticular products.
Why 3D? “It’s more than just a ticket”
- Easy to implement.
- Can coexist with existing ticketing system.
- Opportunity to impress through tangible value.
- Wearable / Collectable / Tradable.
- Unique construction prevents counterfeiting.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- Enhance branding of sponsors.
- Variable data can be leveraged for giveaways, backstage access, etc.
- Drive pre-sales, especially Internet.
- Variety of shapes and sizes available.
- 2D Laminates also available (this product cannot go through the Boca Lemur-H)
- 3D posters
These are just a few reasons we love this product. The benefits of this product are endless.
House of Tickets is able to supply this unique product, the 3D laminate includes a thermal coated rear to enable overprint via a Boca Lemur-H if overprinting on demand is required.
ISIX is a division of House of Tickets
Billionaire James Packer has resigned as a Director of the Crown Resorts casino and hospitaltiy group for reported mental health reasons. A spokesperson from Consolidated Press Holdings,…read more
The pool catering for the remote Aboriginal community of Burringurrah came to life on Sunday for its annual family fun day. As Pool Manager Mel Warren explains “Burringurrah has been…read more
Sydney Olympic Park Authority has announced the appointment of Brett Morgan as its new Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications. Morgan joins SOPA with almost two decades of experience…read more