|1800 801 797|
PO Box 5567
Stafford Heights QLD 4053
Headquartered in Brisbane with an Australia-wide network of satellite offices, PaySmart is one of Australia’s largest and longest-standing direct debit billing companies. In 1996 we began working with our very first client, and have since gone on to build a national business and brand widely considered to be the benchmark in the Australian direct debit billing industry.
What we do
Subscription or periodical payment models have completely transformed the revenue collection methods of many of the world’s leading businesses - think Netflix, Apple and Adobe. The business world is trending towards periodical payments and consumers have not only warmly embraced this change, but are actively seeking this option. And businesses, no matter how large or small, must keep pace with customer demand. PaySmart provides financial services technology to help transform Australian businesses from cash-only, to thriving subscription-based business models. PaySmart provides:
• Powerful direct debit billing systems that help businesses collect regular payments from their customers - membership, school, child care, lesson, tutorial, and accommodation fees and more. We collect, clear and pay fees to our clients promptly and accurately, and we ensure the integrity of their customer data.
• Seamless integration between direct debit billing systems and business management software for the health and fitness, martial arts, schools, colleges, child care, student residences, and tourism and leisure industries. Customised integration ensures software, billing, entrance control or other management systems all talk to each other, simplifying administration processes and removing double handling.
• Full service direct debit billing to help clients maximise their cash flow, so they can focus on running and growing their businesses.
• A simple payment solution for our clients’ customers.
Who we work with
PaySmart works with businesses across the spectrum - from small sole traders with a handful of clients, all the way up to large multi-site businesses, and anything in between. We specialise in providing integrated direct debit billing solutions to a number of core industry sectors, including:
• Health and fitness
• Martial arts
• Child care
• RTOs, colleges, the VET sector
• Student residences
• Golf clubs … and more.
Our Business Development Managers (BDMs) are located around the country, so wherever you are, there’s a BDM nearby who can help get you up and running with PaySmart and will continue to support you as your business grows.
Links Modular Solutions, the largest software provider to the aquatic and recreation centres in Australia, has seen a recent change in its leadership. After a thorough handover period,…read more
Transaction Services Group (TSG), has today announced an agreement to acquire Legend Club Management Systems, a provider of software and services for the leisure management and public…read more
Global private equity investor Advent International has agreed to acquire a majority stake in payment solutions provider the Transaction Services Group (TSG), the owner of Links…read more