Compliant chemical storage and decanting solutions. Includes spill kits, spill containment pallets, chemical decanting decks and safety shower and eyewash equipment. See our full range of solutionsread more
General Manager - McKeon Swim School
McKeon Swim School
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for excellence in customer service and a vision for the future of the swim education industry?
McKeon Swim School are seeking a highly motivated and experienced General Manager to lead our renowned and industry-respected swim school. This is an exceptional opportunity to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our organisation.
About Us: McKeon's is more than just a place to learn to swim, it is a community, it is a place where we “share our love of water”; where children thrive, where athletes are developed; where memories are made.
Our focus is the teaching of swimming as a life gift for safety, health and excellence. Our reputation comes from our experience, integrity and core values. We care for the individual needs of all ages and skill levels and foster aquatic abilities, build confidence, and create lifelong swimmers.
With a proven track record of success and a commitment to excellence, we have earned our reputation as a leader in the industry.
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership: Providing visionary leadership to our dedicated team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and driving our school to new heights of success.
- Strategic Planning: Developing and executing strategic plans for the future growth and expansion of the swim school, keeping an eye on emerging trends and adapting to changing circumstances.
- Customer Service: Leading a customer service team dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to our clients.
- Teamwork: Encouraging effective decision-making through collaboration and teamwork among staff members, ensuring a positive and cohesive work environment.
- Decency: Building strong, trust-based relationships with employees, customers, and partners to maintain our school's reputation for integrity and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or related field.
- Proven experience in a leadership role, ideally in the Swim School industry, education or service industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and strategic planning abilities.
- Pool Plant room qualification or equivalent experience.
- A passion for customer service and a customer-centric mindset.
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to shape the future of a long standing and respected industry leader.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the lives of our students and their families.
If you are a forward-thinking leader with a dedication to customer service excellence and a vision for the future, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Desirable Criteria
- Sports Management / Business Degree
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Aquatic Technical Operator / Pool Operators Certificate
- Qualified Swim Teacher
- Application Instruction
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and your vision for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
McKeon Swim School is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For further information please contact: Susie McKeon on 0408 469 046.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
AUSTRALIAN MADE. FIT FOR PURPOSE. Based on the Gold Coast, AlphaFit is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Australian gym equipment specifically for the commercial, strength and conditioning,…read more
Digonex is a leading provider of customised dynamic pricing solutions to clients in arts and entertainment, sport, attractions, cultural institutions and retail sectors. Digonex’s technology is…read more
JASSTECH Solutions are distibutors for the JAYLED LED lighting range of products, developed specifically for harsh Australian environments. Delivering the highest quality performance of any…read more
Anti Wave Global is the original suppliers of top performance swim, aquatic sports, leisure and pool programming equipment. Founded in 1971, Anti Wave Global is proud of its long and tested…read more
AIS Water, the trading name of Australian Innovative Systems, is a multi-award winning, Australian owned leader in the design, production and supply of commercial and residential chlorine generators…read more
Playrope Aqua-Fun, are the Australian & New Zealand exclusive distributors for Vortex Aquatic Structures International, the world leader in aquatic playgrounds and urban water landscapes.…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as Vivaticket Pty Ltd. Vivaticket is the ideal strategic partner for the organisation and management of your…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!