|1300 855 642|
PO Box 70
Belconnen ACT 2617
Brandseasyemployer is a total staff management software solution. Cloud based, easy to use, yet powerful enough to look after everything: availability & rostering, time collection, timesheet management, award rate interpretation, payroll and business reporting.
At easyemployer we've come up with a software solution that manages one of your most important, and often most costly, business resources - your staff. We are helping 100s of clients to manage tens of thousands of staff within easyemployer.
• Sick and tired of staff admin? Frustrated and stressed managing your workforce?
• Worried about blowing your staffing budget - or not having enough staff on when you need them most?
• What about inaccurate time sheets, paying for hours not worked, time creep and keeping on top of the award rates and legal compliance requirements - any of that giving you anxiety or stress?
• Feel like you are wasting hours working out availability for each staff member, creating rosters, chasing up time sheets, organising shift swaps, finding replacements for sick staff, working out pay rates, fat fingering data into payroll? Sigh.. seems like it's never ending, right?
• Want a way to streamline and automate everything from rostering to payroll with software that's easy to use but with great features that mean you can do whatever you need to do?
• How about having a team of people that will help you get it all set up in your business and provide dedicated after sales support - wouldn't that be great?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions (or maybe all of them) then we have something that will change the way your business manages staff management admin.
The organisers of the National Sports Convention have announced the opening of registrations for its 2018 edition and release of the online conference programs including: •…read more
MyGolf, Australia’s national introductory junior golf program, reached a significant milestone in February as it welcomed over 10,000 participants in a year for the first time. The…read more
Live Performance Australia (LPA) has launched a new video as part of its ongoing consumer education campaign about the potential dangers of buying tickets online. The video is a companion…read more