Solar Pool Heating & Swimming Pool Covers since 1974. Sunbather offer an Australian made product which undergoes continual development to enable you to trust in the Sunbather brand. We deliver a…read more
Vision Personal Training invests in technology overhaul and meal delivery
Vision Personal Training has announced that it is investing $1.3 million in digital innovation this year including a new MyVision app, Vision Academy online learning program, and a soon-to-be-released Vision Ready Meals home delivery service that allows people to select chef-designed weekly menu plans based on their individualised macronutrient profile.
This latest technology overhaul propels the largest Australian-owned personal training franchise success story into the next phase of its remarkable journey that started 20 years ago with a vision to create premium personal training services with a holistic approach to emotion, education, eating and exercise.
Announcing the investment, Vision Personal Training Chief Executive and founder, Andrew Simmons explains “it blows my mind to think I didn’t even own a mobile phone when Vision first started 20 years ago. We’re all so connected now in a digital ecosystem we could have never imagined back then.
“This latest technology investment positions us strongly for the next phase of our growth, and supports our existing network of clients, owners and trainers in really practical, innovative ways.”
With many Vision franchise owners already generating 200% return on their investment year-on-year, more than $250,000 has gone into a new suite of compliance, reporting and communication tools and services to make the business of establishing, managing and growing a Vision studio easier than ever.
In addition, from 24th June, the Vision Ready Meals home delivery service available via the MyVision app is a new revenue opportunity for Vision Studio Owners who can earn a 50% margin on all meal orders.
With average career span of Vision personal trainers already four times the industry average, many go on to become master trainers, studio managers, studio owners and, in many instances, multiple franchise owners within the Vision network.
The new Learning Management System, called Vision Academy, is a $50,000 investment in further equipping and assisting health and fitness professionals to upskill and progress in their career journey.
In addition, the group’s biggest expenditure item has been the $520,000 spent on the new MyVision app, which will be available for download from 24th June.
he revamped food diary feature on MyVision connects Vision Clients with a database of more than 75% of food brands and products available across Australia and New Zealand.
Clients with the best results are those who are intentional and conscious of tracking their food. MyVision makes it super easy to enter what clients have eaten each day, and track those choices against their Vision macronutrient goals. More details on MyVision and the new Vision Ready Meals home delivery service will be announced soon.
A breakdown of Vision’s $1,255,000 total technology investment in 2019 includes:
1. New MyVision app includes the ability to order Vision Ready Meals for home or workplace delivery, as well as set and track personal goals, macronutrients, and tailored exercise programs in collaboration with a Personal Trainer. The Vision Ready Meals service via MyVision is also a new revenue opportunity for Vision Studio Owners who earn 50% margin on all meal orders. ($520,000)
2. New Learning Management System (LMS) called Vision Academy that facilitates progressive online learning and career progression for Vision Personal Trainers who can choose which online courses they choose to participate in based on their personal passions and ambition. ($50,000)
3. iAuditor service for Vision headquarters and franchise studio owners to minimise time required for compliance. Currently being used by Vision Regional Franchise Management Team. ($15,000)
4. Spotlight Reporting facilitating clear and easier financial reporting. Currently being used across the Vision Studio network. ($20,000) 5. Vision Bioscan (Evolt) body composition scanning technology. The Vision BioScan takes 20 measurements across your body including Body Fat, Muscle Mass, Visceral Fat, Protein, Total Body Water, Bio Age and provides you with an overall health score. Now available in all Vision Studios. ($50,000)
6. Vision Operating System (VOS) upgrades. Currently in progress. ($200,000)
7. New Intranet platform to make communication between Vision Headquarters and Franchisees even easier. Build currently in progress. ($200,000)
8. New Website. Key focus towards the end of 2019. ($200,000)
There are almost 60 Vision Personal Training Studios across Australia and New Zealand and the network is actively seeking new Vision studio franchise owners and personal trainers to meet growing demand.
Click here for more information.
Main image: Vision Personal Training Chief Executive and founder, Andrew Simmons.
22nd May 2018 - Vision Personal Training launches new internal fitness challenge
14th December 2017 - Vision Personal Training appoints new Personal Training Operations Manager
6th October 2017 - Vision Personal Training appoints new Head of Marketing
8th September 2017 - Vision Personal Training appoints personal training Operations Manager
1st April 2014 - Changing the way Australians approach weight loss
26th January 2014 - Small weight losses can make a big difference
4th December 2012 - $50,000 to open a Vision Personal Training studio in Melbourne
22nd June 2011 - Gyms Add Value with Weight Loss
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as VIVATICKET Pty Ltd. 19th July 2018 - ENTA AUSTRALASIA REBRANDS AS VIVATICKET 17th October 2016…read more
Australian Innovative Systems (AISystems) is a multi-award winning, Australian owned leader in the design, production and supply of commercial and residential chlorine generators and water…read more
SLE Worldwide Australia is a Managing General Underwriter specialising in insuring risks in the world of Sports, Leisure and Entertainment. Be it relaxing, playing, organising or watching sports,…read more
Aflex Technology are the experts in all things inflatable. They are industry leaders offering the widest range of pool, lake and beach inflatables on the market. All products…read more
A leading designer and manufacturer of innovative waterslides and attractions, Australian Waterslides and Leisure (AWL) is also able to advise clients in the areas of concept and design, feasibility…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!