Known as Hydrilla since September 2020 - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/hydrilla-pty-ltdread more
Victorian Government contributes to sport and recreation facility developments
Over recent weeks, Victorian Minister for Sport and Recreation Hugh Delahunty has announced a range of funding contributions for sport and recreation facilities through the Community Facility Funding Program (CFFP).
• $650,000 to develop a new all-purpose synthetic oval and two netball courts at Carlisle Park in Cranbourne. This in addition to the City of Casey's $3.2 million funding of the project and and AFL Victoria contributing $100,000.
• $650,000 towards the $5.15 million redevelopment project at the Keilor Basketball and Netball Stadium.
• $650,000 for the Arnolds Creek Recreation Reserve in Melton. The proposed works, worth more than $2.2 million, will include two ovals for Australian rules football and cricket, training nets, floodlighting, car parking and drainage and irrigation works.
• $650,000 for the TH King Pavilion redevelopment in Glen Iris, home to St Kevin's Old Boys Football Club and Glen Iris Junior Football and Cricket Clubs. The proposed works, worth more than $2.8 million, include home and away change rooms, separate female and juniors change rooms, a multipurpose community space, an access ramp, accessible toilets, first aid room, gymnasium and viewing terrace will make a real difference to players, umpires and administrators.
• $750,000 for the development of the Shepparton Community Football Complex at the Shepparton Sports Precinct. The regional football facility will include the development of four new football pitches, including two dedicated football pitches with lighting and two multi-purpose pitches marked for football and other sports. The Complex will also include multi-purpose change-rooms with showers and toilets that cater for the variety of users at the reserve, including females and referees.
For more information about community sporting facility funding in Victoria visit www.dpcd.vic.gov.au
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
Headquartered in Brisbane with an Australia-wide network of satellite offices, PaySmart is one of Australia’s largest and longest-standing direct debit billing companies. In 1996 we began…read more
Centaman has been a market leader in Enterprise Software Solutions for the leisure and recreation industry and both profit and not-for-profit attractions since 1991. It offers a wide range of software…read more
SeatGeek is a search engine and mobile-focused ticket marketplace that allows fans to buy and sell tickets for live events. As of August 2018, SeatGeek has exited the Australian, New…read more
Goplay designs and manufactures specialised playground equipment for indoor play centres, hotels, food chains, clubs and resorts. If our years of experience and dedication have taught us one thing,…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as VIVATICKET Pty Ltd. 19th July 2018 - ENTA AUSTRALASIA REBRANDS AS VIVATICKET 17th October 2016…read more
Hidroplay welcomes you to the exciting world of children's Playscapes, waterslide's and Water Attractions. Appealing to families, Hidroplay increases patronage in your facility during those…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!