TJS Services is a leading national facility services provider. We deliver quality cleaning, maintenance, construction and facility management services to over 1,500 sites Australia wide. Our…read more
Melbourne conference to address key issues in the business of sport
With Melbourne set to host a full calendar of sporting events in 2015, a first-time conference will address key issues in the financial elements in the business of sport.
To be held at Melbourne's Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th March 2015, the inaugural Money In Sport conference aims, according to conference organisers Tribal Sports Entertainment, to "drill down into the business plans of some of the most active brands in sport and examine the business of sport from the people whose opinions and insights count the most through industry thought leaders and brand side marketers."
Through a series of in-depth case studies, panel discussions and featured interviews, the conference will address best practices and emerging trends in sport marketing.
In addition to the conference content, attendees will have ample opportunity to network with industry peers, who will include professionals in roles such as:
• General Managers and Heads of Marketing,
• Brand Management,
• Sponsorships and Event Marketing,
• Media planners and buyers,
• Professional sport clubs and leagues,
• Agency heads,
• Leaders in digital media, including social, mobile and online
Conference themes will include:
STADIUMS IN SPORT
Commercialisation of multipurpose stadiums versus single Club ownership model
• Should clubs own their own stadiums?
• Do stadiums need to be located in the inner city?
BROADCASTING IN SPORT
Commercialisation of TV rights and content wishlist
DATA & ANALYTICS IN SPORT
How to turn Data into insight into action
• How teams are using fan insights to drive a new level of sophistication in their product offering
• How this information is delivered across mobile devices and inside the stadium
JOBS IN SPORT
Understanding the complexities of the sporting marketplace and broadening job market
FANS IN SPORT
How do you feed the passion and how do you find new fans
• What are the emerging trends and acquisition strategies being used to acquire new fans?
MAJOR EVENTS IN SPORT
Delivering an authentic entertainment experience while making significant economic impact to host City or Country
• Do sporting events leave a legacy or liability for host city/country?
BRAND VALUE IN SPORT
Creating Brand Advocacy and standing out in a cluttered market
• Who are the big club brands and how have they achieved their pre eminent position?
• Who are the big non club brands in sport?
ASIA IN SPORT
Unlocking the secrets to using sport to drive business in and out of Asia
• There are so many diverse markets within Asia, does each market require an individual strategy?
• Do foreign brands and businesses base themselves in Australia, Singapore or in each of the markets they want to work in?
SPONSORSHIP IN SPORT
Next frontiers for sport sponsorship marketing
• How sponsors and properties are working together to make deals more adaptable to new technologies and a digital world that is in constant change
• How Governments use sports sponsorship to condition community behaviour
TECHNOLOGY IN SPORT
The changing world of how we watch and consume sport
• Reaching the Next Generation: What Can We Learn from the Media and Technology Habits of Gen Y and Gen Z?
Money In Sport is being presented by Tribal Sports Entertainment a division of the Tribal Sports Group. Founded in 2000, Tribal Sports Group (TSG) is an integrated global sports, marketing & entertainment company. With over 15 years of delivering proven performance, Tribal Sports Group has built a significant sports and business network.
For more information contact Tribal Sports Entertainment on 03 9349 1772, E: email@example.com
Click here to view details of the conference.
7th August 2012 - AUSTRALIAN CITIES BID TO HOST SOCCEREX
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Neptune Benson is a manufacturer of high quality water filtration and disinfection products for the recreational, industrial, and municipal water markets. With more than 20,000 installations…read more
Lander & Rogers' Sports Business Group is the leading sports law practice in Australia, representing over 150 national and international sporting bodies. Our clients include international…read more
HTS Group Ltd provides a complete design, system integration, installation and maintenance package to the transportation, traffic engineering, parking and sports timing industries in New Zealand,…read more
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
Supreme Heating is a proud Australian owned company specialising in the latest energy efficient heating solutions. Since 1990, Supreme Heating has designed and installed commercial pool heating…read more
With its sleek good looks and easy-to-use yet powerful functionality, Envibe is the premium fitness club software for the Australasian leisure, recreation and fitness industry. We are the most…read more
Swimplex Aquatics are a world-class company dedicated to the commercial pool, waterslide industry. We are Australian market leaders servicing all states Australia wide. Swimplex provide a full…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!