PathMinder Pty Ltd have partnered with AllUser Industries srl to bring Europe’s most advanced high security portals to the Australian and New Zealand markets. AllUser Industries started to…read more
Luna Park Sydney launches world first attractions and social media interaction
Luna Park Sydney is leading the way in interactive entertainment with the introduction of its new 'My Experience' product.
Available from 2nd July 2011 and exclusive to Luna Park Sydney, 'My Experience' uses state-of-the-art integrated technology to allow guests to enhance their visit to the iconic Sydney attraction.
Buyers of Luna Park Sydney's Unlimited Rides Pass with with a smartphone with internet access (such as an iPhone, Android, Blackberry) can register for 'My Experience' at the 'My Experience' website. They then register using the 'Login with Facebook' button and receive:
• Their Extreme-O-Meter rating - The more rides a guest goes on, the higher their score! People who come to Luna Park together can link their wristbands to compete for who's the most extreme. At the end of the day, the guest's 'Extreme-O-Meter' rating is posted to their Facebook Newsfeed so all their friends can see how extreme they are!
• Live Ride Photography - Guests will have their photo taken when they ride the Tango Train and it will be instantly updated to their Facebook Newsfeed so all their friends can 'like' and 'comment' on it in real time!
• Status Launcher - One of the most interactive elements of 'My Experience' , the 'Status Launcher' lets guests easily update and share their status as they exit the Ranger Ride, right when the adrenalin's pumping!
• End of Day Email - A complete summary of the guest's experience at Luna Park (including the 'Extreme-O-Meter' rating, photos and 'Status Launcher' updates) is emailed to them at the end of the day so they can forward it to any friends who might not be on Facebook.
Luna Park Sydney claim that sharing is the best part of 'My Experience', but any guests who may not be ready to tell the world how much fun they're having just yet can still take part. They simply register without using the 'Login with Facebook' button to receive the 'End of Day Email' and nothing will be shared to Facebook.
Luna Park Sydney Marketing Manager Jeremy Nance explains "we now consume information at an incredibly fast pace. We don't want to know what happened, we want to know what's happening. 'My Experience' is all about capturing content for guests and allowing them to share that content with their Facebook Friends easily and in real time."
To be part of 'My Experience'? guests need to buy a Luna Park Sydney Unlimited Rides Pass, then:
1. Register at www.myexp.com.au using your smartphone
2. Go on heaps of rides!
3. Get your photo taken on the Tango Train ride!
4. Check your phone throughout the day for exclusive SMS offers!
5. Go on the Ranger Ride and press the button on the Status Launcher which best describes how you're feeling!
6. Check your Facebook profile to see if your friends have 'liked' or 'commented' on your photos and updates (this step only applies if you used the 'Login with Facebook' button to register)
7. Check your Facebook profile or End of Day Email to find out your Extreme-O-Meter rating! (It's based on how many times you go on rides).
For more information go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8iAatlqhY
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Links Modular Solutions are a leading provider of high-quality, innovative software solutions for leisure facilities. Our software suite includes modules such as POS, Classes, Members, Facility…read more
Recreation Management Software for managing all your program registrations, facility bookings, membership pass sales and Point of Sale; including detailed reporting, automated customer communication…read more
Polin was founded in Istanbul in 1976, and has since grown into a leading company in the waterparks industry. Today Polin is one of the world leaders in the design, production, and installation of…read more
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
TRP help health clubs, leisure centres and gyms across the globe create happy, loyal members through our user-friendly software which enables effective engagement and the delivery exceptional customer…read more
Centaman has been a market leader in Enterprise Software Solutions for the leisure and recreation industry and both profit and not-for-profit attractions since 1991. It offers a wide range of software…read more
The Jump Pad is a safe, flat inflatable made in a variety of sizes which can be used indoor or outdoor. From 3mx3m up to a whopping 9mx21m. Markets include Indoor and outdoor playgrounds, schools,…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!