Swimplex Aquatics are a world-class company dedicated to the commercial pool, waterslide industry. We are Australian market leaders servicing all states Australia wide. Swimplex provide a full…read more
Luna Park Sydney launches world first attractions and social media interaction
Luna Park Sydney is leading the way in interactive entertainment with the introduction of its new 'My Experience' product.
Available from 2nd July 2011 and exclusive to Luna Park Sydney, 'My Experience' uses state-of-the-art integrated technology to allow guests to enhance their visit to the iconic Sydney attraction.
Buyers of Luna Park Sydney's Unlimited Rides Pass with with a smartphone with internet access (such as an iPhone, Android, Blackberry) can register for 'My Experience' at the 'My Experience' website. They then register using the 'Login with Facebook' button and receive:
• Their Extreme-O-Meter rating - The more rides a guest goes on, the higher their score! People who come to Luna Park together can link their wristbands to compete for who's the most extreme. At the end of the day, the guest's 'Extreme-O-Meter' rating is posted to their Facebook Newsfeed so all their friends can see how extreme they are!
• Live Ride Photography - Guests will have their photo taken when they ride the Tango Train and it will be instantly updated to their Facebook Newsfeed so all their friends can 'like' and 'comment' on it in real time!
• Status Launcher - One of the most interactive elements of 'My Experience' , the 'Status Launcher' lets guests easily update and share their status as they exit the Ranger Ride, right when the adrenalin's pumping!
• End of Day Email - A complete summary of the guest's experience at Luna Park (including the 'Extreme-O-Meter' rating, photos and 'Status Launcher' updates) is emailed to them at the end of the day so they can forward it to any friends who might not be on Facebook.
Luna Park Sydney claim that sharing is the best part of 'My Experience', but any guests who may not be ready to tell the world how much fun they're having just yet can still take part. They simply register without using the 'Login with Facebook' button to receive the 'End of Day Email' and nothing will be shared to Facebook.
Luna Park Sydney Marketing Manager Jeremy Nance explains "we now consume information at an incredibly fast pace. We don't want to know what happened, we want to know what's happening. 'My Experience' is all about capturing content for guests and allowing them to share that content with their Facebook Friends easily and in real time."
To be part of 'My Experience'? guests need to buy a Luna Park Sydney Unlimited Rides Pass, then:
1. Register at www.myexp.com.au using your smartphone
2. Go on heaps of rides!
3. Get your photo taken on the Tango Train ride!
4. Check your phone throughout the day for exclusive SMS offers!
5. Go on the Ranger Ride and press the button on the Status Launcher which best describes how you're feeling!
6. Check your Facebook profile to see if your friends have 'liked' or 'commented' on your photos and updates (this step only applies if you used the 'Login with Facebook' button to register)
7. Check your Facebook profile or End of Day Email to find out your Extreme-O-Meter rating! (It's based on how many times you go on rides).
For more information go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8iAatlqhY
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
METRA Australia is your innovation partner for smart electronic locking, Access Control solutions and cashless payment systems to suit all types of leisure facilities. Our team’s…read more
Track. Engage. Retain GreeneDesk is a suite of cloud based software solutions helping health clubs, leisure centres and swim schools to effectively track progression, improve customer engagement and…read more
Vlocker Pty Ltd has been designing, manufacturing, installing and servicing locker systems worldwide since 1995. Vlocker specialises in providing locker solutions to suit client requirements in…read more
iEDM integrate Design, Engineering and Delivery Management services to convert existing spaces into exciting new entertainment venues. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with diverse…read more
Commercial Aquatics Australia provides aquatic solutions nationwide and is one of the largest and most experienced companies specialising in the design, construction, renovation, service, maintenance…read more
AQUASPIN™ - Aqua Cycling Aquaspin™’s sessions have been specially designed by our Master Trainer to be challenging yet fun group cycling sessions. Each session is tailored to…read more
Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!