iDwala is the Community Sports Surface Specialist offering the highest quality designs and technical expertise to Councils, Schools and Sporting Clubs looking to create sporting…read more
Life Fitness to showcase the biggest brands at the 2016 Fitness & Health Expo
Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment, will display its full range of activity inspiring brands at the upcoming 2016 Fitness & Health Expo.
Brands including Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, SCIFIT, InMovement, Keiser and Pavigym will feature products at the show; showcasing a full portfolio dedicated to equipping facilities that deliver healthy living and active lifestyles. The Life Fitness Academy brand will also be re-launched at the show with daily demonstrations and training solutions to provide memorable workout experiences.
Life Fitness Australia Director Paul McClure “at this year’s Fitness & Health Expo, Melbourne, we’ll be showing the full breadth of our world-leading portfolio of brands.
“Customers will get to see the entire spectrum of Life Fitness’ brands and products, all of which align to the goal of providing first class customer experiences and promoting healthy activity.”
Products on display at the Life Fitness Stand #R12 include:
• Life Fitness Cardio - Innovative console options to help exercisers stay connected by enhancing the workout experience.
• Hammer Strength - New developments from the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment to allow facilities the flexibility to personalise training areas to their specific requirements whether it’s a club or athletics training facility.
• Life Fitness Strength - Variety for every facility to drive client engagement with progression training and a limitless amount of exercise options.
• SCIFIT - Officially launching at this year’s expo. Scifit provides Life Fitness with increased access to the growing active ageing market, as well as the medical wellness and rehabilitation segments.
• Keiser’s pneumatic strength resistance technology plus the latest innovations and captivating smart training solutions to enhance any group cycling experience.
• Pavigym - The possibilities of functional training will be on display with Pavigym flooring. Interactive, entertaining and motivating solutions.
• Life Fitness Academy -Re-launching for 2016 with bigger and better training solutions to support a club’s success. Experience live demonstrations and meet the team.
The Fitness & Health Expo is being held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 29th April to 1st May.
Click here for more information on the Fitness & Health Expo in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
6th April 2016 - FITNESS AND FASHION TO COMBINE AT THE FITNESS & HEALTH EXPO
9th March 2016 - FITNESS AND HEALTH EXPO TO PRESENT THE FUTURE OF FITNESS
22nd January 2016 - LIFE FITNESS ACQUIRES RIVAL CYBEX INTERNATIONAL
31st July 2015 - PAVIGYM LAUNCHES ONLINE PORTAL FOR FACILITY OWNERS
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
The Calgym/Synergy group has had a long and proud history since 1976 as world leaders in the innovation, design and evolution of commercial strength and conditioning equipment. The Synergy group was…read more
APT (Advanced Polymer Technology) is the leading global manufacturer of polyurethane-based materials, acrylic coatings and synthetic turf products for sporting and recreational applications. From…read more
Principal Consultant Simon Weatherill has spent the last 20 years developing the world renowned Melbourne Sports Hub, as former Chief Executive Officer of the State Sports Centres Trust…read more
ETP Turf is a leading Australian specialty agronomic turf consultancy that supply a wide range of services and solutions for the professional turf market, Councils and sporting facilities. Our range…read more
Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
BioGuard is Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted supplier of premium, innovative and affordable commercial water treatment systems and chemicals. BioGuard offers a comprehensive range of…read more
ICP is an Australian-based company focused on indoor climbing. ICP will manage your project from initial design to completion and beyond, whether you're building an international-level climbing…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!