Fitness On Demand™ is a market-leading developer of virtual group fitness products. Our innovative video delivery systems offer robust content and a simple-to-use, comprehensive web app. Fitness…read more
Life Fitness to showcase the biggest brands at the 2016 Fitness & Health Expo
Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment, will display its full range of activity inspiring brands at the upcoming 2016 Fitness & Health Expo.
Brands including Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, SCIFIT, InMovement, Keiser and Pavigym will feature products at the show; showcasing a full portfolio dedicated to equipping facilities that deliver healthy living and active lifestyles. The Life Fitness Academy brand will also be re-launched at the show with daily demonstrations and training solutions to provide memorable workout experiences.
Life Fitness Australia Director Paul McClure “at this year’s Fitness & Health Expo, Melbourne, we’ll be showing the full breadth of our world-leading portfolio of brands.
“Customers will get to see the entire spectrum of Life Fitness’ brands and products, all of which align to the goal of providing first class customer experiences and promoting healthy activity.”
Products on display at the Life Fitness Stand #R12 include:
• Life Fitness Cardio - Innovative console options to help exercisers stay connected by enhancing the workout experience.
• Hammer Strength - New developments from the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment to allow facilities the flexibility to personalise training areas to their specific requirements whether it’s a club or athletics training facility.
• Life Fitness Strength - Variety for every facility to drive client engagement with progression training and a limitless amount of exercise options.
• SCIFIT - Officially launching at this year’s expo. Scifit provides Life Fitness with increased access to the growing active ageing market, as well as the medical wellness and rehabilitation segments.
• Keiser’s pneumatic strength resistance technology plus the latest innovations and captivating smart training solutions to enhance any group cycling experience.
• Pavigym - The possibilities of functional training will be on display with Pavigym flooring. Interactive, entertaining and motivating solutions.
• Life Fitness Academy -Re-launching for 2016 with bigger and better training solutions to support a club’s success. Experience live demonstrations and meet the team.
The Fitness & Health Expo is being held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 29th April to 1st May.
Click here for more information on the Fitness & Health Expo in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
6th April 2016 - FITNESS AND FASHION TO COMBINE AT THE FITNESS & HEALTH EXPO
9th March 2016 - FITNESS AND HEALTH EXPO TO PRESENT THE FUTURE OF FITNESS
22nd January 2016 - LIFE FITNESS ACQUIRES RIVAL CYBEX INTERNATIONAL
31st July 2015 - PAVIGYM LAUNCHES ONLINE PORTAL FOR FACILITY OWNERS
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
Hydrocare Pool Services Pty Ltd offer 25 years of experience in aquatic industry features, products and water treatment. Hydrocare Pools has undertaken water treatment for aquatic centres and…read more
HTS Group Ltd provides a complete design, system integration, installation and maintenance package to the transportation, traffic engineering, parking and sports timing industries in New Zealand,…read more
Fun Wheels Pty Ltd are the premium dealer in Australasia for the Dutch company BERG’s commercial and domestic products. Our flagship product is their revolutionary pedal go-kart – the…read more
Aerobic Microphones Australia provides audio products for the fitness industry. Products include the sweat resistant Cyclemic and Aeromic headworn microphones and pouchbelts that are made in…read more
Sports Padding At Rae-Line we manufacture high quality sports padding, gym mats, foam mats and protective padding, suitable for a range of different facilities. Our sports padding is…read more
Recreation Management Software for managing all your program registrations, facility bookings, membership pass sales and Point of Sale; including detailed reporting, automated customer communication…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!