Polin was founded in Istanbul in 1976, and has since grown into a leading company in the waterparks industry. Today Polin is one of the world leaders in the design, production, and installation of…read more
LeSports Connect to present insights into sports business in China
A new event LeSports Connects: The China Sports Forum, will later this month provide insight and connections into the people that are driving sports business in the world’s most populous country while focusing on the contribution the region is making to the global sports and entertainment industry.
Being held at Mission Hills, China from 28th to 30th November, the invitation only event will be a meeting place for the who’s who of China’s rapidly growing sports industry.
With 2016 the most important year ever for sport in China, LeSport Connect is expected to attract in excess of 500 delegates.
Speakers at the event include:
• Zhang Yi, Editor, Sohu Sports
• Liu Jianhong, Co-President, LeSports
• Jeremy Xie, Founding Partner, Kaixing Capital
• Shi Yiying, Director of Sports, Jiemian.com
• Pan Shijian, Founding Partner, Kaixing Capital
• Zhang Yuqiang, Co-founder, Sports Money
• Han Mu, Founder, Lanxiong Sports
• David Shoemaker, Chief Executive, NBA China
• Richard Young, Chief Executive, NFL China
• Chris Park, SVP, Growth, Strategy & International, Major League Baseball
• Victor Cui, Chief Executive, ONE Championship
• Jamie Reigle, Commercial Director, Manchester United
• Matthew Baxter, Chief Media Officer, Liverpool FC
• Xavier Asensi, Managing Director – APAC, FC Barcelona
• Fernando de Matos, Head of Sponsorships AP Region, VISA
• Caroline Darcy, Head of Sponsorship, UBS
• Adrian Toy, Regional Director, Marketing, PUMA
• Josh Black, Chief Executive, GroupM Content
• Mickael Piantchenko, APAC Director, ESL
• Tom Byer, Head Tech Advisor, Chinese Football Association
• Andrew Collins, Chief Executive, Mailman Group
• Michael Cunnah, Chairman, iSportconnect
• Catherine Gibbs, Head of Sponsorship, AIA
• John Cappo, Chief Executive, AEG China
In addition, former Manchester United and England football legend Rio Ferdinand will be bringing his FIVE digital and lifestyle brand to China, furthering his understanding of the culture, its people and the growing interest in grassroots football and to meet the elite of the Chinese sporting, digital and broadcast world.
Click here for more information in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
11th November 2016 - CHINESE GOVERNMENT RELAXES SPORT EVENT RESTRICTIONS
2nd November 2016 - CHINA APPOINTS NEW DIRECTOR FOR GENERAL ADMINISTRATION OF SPORTS
21st June 2016 - CHINESE PROFESSIONAL SPORTS MARKET TO REACH US$242 BILLION BY 2025
18th December 2015 - CHINA ADVANCES MASSIVE INVESTMENT IN YOUTH FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT
10th September 2015 - ALIBABA GROUP LAUNCHES DEDICATED SPORTS VENTURE
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
We are Aussie Strength. The ultimate supplier for Commercial Gym Equipment that's built to deliver in the toughest environments. From USA-Built hardcore weight training equipment from Arsenal…read more
Email for trade enquiries: Enquiriesapac@myzone.org Customer support desk - Click Myzone support or go to ‘help’ on myzone app to access live support. Myzone® is the leading…read more
As of 2018, TicketServ operates as SeatGeek Asia Pacific Pty Limited, part of international ticketing platform SeatGeek. Click here to contact SeatGeek Asia Pacific via their entry in…read more
Humanforce is a global provider of workforce management solutions for companies who need flexibility to manage complex workforces. Companies use Humanforce to manage everything from time and…read more
Now TPEC Pool Enclosures - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/tpec-pool-enclosuresread more
The Fitness Generation is now part of NovoFit - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/novofit/read more
With industry leading solutions in design and durability you can improve your facilities with our access control operations, payment systems and flexible personal locker storage solutions. Your…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!