Welcome to The Pool Enclosure Company (TPEC). We provide a large range of premium commercial and residential retractable swimming pool, spa and terrace enclosures throughout Australia, servicing…read more
Leading convention for swimming teachers and coaches returns to the Gold Coast
The Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) is preparing for its 2015 Convention – being held on the Gold Coast from 27th April to 3rd May.
Held at the Sofitel Gold Coast, Broadbeach, the event is held concurrently with Swim Australia's SwimFEST which runs from 27th to 29th April.
The program includes:
• Coaching Stream - 29th April to 3rd May
• Teaching Stream - 1st to 3rd May
• Trade Expo (swim & pool products) - 1st to 3rd May
• Silver Coaching Accreditation Course - 29th April to 3rd May
• Coaching Open Water Swimmers Course - 30th April
• Coaching Masters Swimmers Course - 1st May
• Coaching Swimmer with a Disability Course - 29th April
• Bronze Coaching Accreditation Course - 28th April/3rd May
• Swim Australia™ Teacher of Babies & Toddlers Course / Workshop - 30th April
• Swim Australia™ Teacher Course - 3rd May
• Swim Australia™ Teacher of Competitive Swimming Course - 27th April/2nd May
• Swim Australia™ Teacher of Learners With Disability Course - 29th April
• Certificate IV Training & Assessment Course (TAE40110) - 30th April and 1st May
• Cert IV Language, Literacy & Numeracy Update - 2nd May
• asctaAWARDS Dinner - 2nd May
• Welcome Party - 30th April
• Golf Day - 1st May
SwimFEST 2015 at the asctaCONVENTION
Swim Australia's components (SwimFEST) of the asctaCONVENTION 2015 are:
• Swim Australia Conference for Swim Schools - 27th to 29th April
• Swim Australia Awards Dinner - 28th April
• ABC's of Strategic Planning Workshop - 30th April
• Swim Australia's Partner Display - 28th and 29th April
For further information on the ASCTA Convention call 03 9556 5854.
For more information on the Swim Australia events call Swim Australia on 07 3376 0933.
Click here for more information on the event in the Australasian Leisure Management industry calendar.
ASCTA links with ARV
Since 1st January, ASCTA has introduced a partnership with Aquatics & Recreation Victoria (ARV) that is seeing ARV deliver Swim Australia Teacher (SAT) courses in Victoria.
The partnership aims lead to a significant increase in the frequency of courses in Victoria and allow for a greater volume of swimming and water safety teachers to be accredited; it is anticipated that there will be about 2,000 more teachers receiving accreditation annually.
ASCTA General Manager David Speechley has labelled the partnership “a fantastic advance for the aquatic education sector in Victoria.”
Click here for more information on the ARV website.
13th November 2014 - BRAND RELAUNCH MARKS NEW ERA FOR SWIM AUSTRALIA
24th October 2014 - AQUATICS AND RECREATION VICTORIA TO OFFER SWIM AUSTRALIA TEACHER TRAINING
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Anti Wave International is the original suppliers of top performance swim, aquatic sports, leisure and pool programming equipment. Founded in 1971, Anti Wave International is proud of its…read more
SKC Operations Pty Ltd (SKCorp) is an expert retail and marketing services team specialising in sports, leisure, aquatics, fitness, health, wellness & recreation industry. Using proven…read more
iDwala is the Community Sports Surface Specialist offering the highest quality designs and technical expertise to Councils, Schools and Sporting Clubs looking to create sporting…read more
Perfect Gym Solutions is a software as a service (SaaS) solution purpose-built to service the fitness industry, with over 1000 clients servicing over 2 million gym members across 40 countries making…read more
Ausfit began in 1992, providing software services to the health and fitness sector including ClubWise, a fully hosted web-based product which combines state of the art club management software,…read more
APT (Advanced Polymer Technology) is the leading global manufacturer of polyurethane-based materials, acrylic coatings and synthetic turf products for sporting and recreational applications. From…read more
BioGuard is Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted supplier of premium, innovative and affordable commercial water treatment systems and chemicals. BioGuard offers a comprehensive range of…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!