The Fitness Generation is now part of NovoFit - see www.ausleisure.com.au/suppliers/novofit/read more
Impact Training Corporation resources to boost sales growth
The Impact Training Corporation and National Sales Academy are offering a range of resources to help industry operators increase sales and conversions.
Commencing with a one-day workshop this week, the resources are based on a Sales Growth Plan that all businesses and organisations can implement to increase sales and conversions
Steve Jensen, founder and Chief Executive of the Impact Training Corporation and National Sales Academy, explains “the art of qualification will make or break your sales and our resources share the major motivators of human behaviour that anyone in sales needs to understand in order to solve your prospects’ problems.”
This week’s workshop, being held on Friday 29th November at the Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club in Sydney, will cover:
• Creating a memorable meet greet strategy, build and do rapport
• Create your own qualification sales tool
• Learn body language skills and utilise ‘red and green brain strategies
• Establish the compelling reason to buy
• Learn easy ways to reduce objections and inspire people to buy
• Increase closing percentages
Jensen, a global leader in sales communication, having helped individuals and businesses multiply their sales income, has also expanded the scope of his online Sales Authority Club community to combine online live training, videos and quarterly live sales training workshop events in Sydney where global leading and award-winning presenters teach participants on how to implement and combine selling processes with essential soft skills.
Sales Authority Club members receive:
• At the start of each month, coaching on how to create and implement a 30-day sales plan to ensure sales budgets and targets are achieved
• Weekly sales skills and techniques training and implementation sessions, all conveniently delivered online via Zoom and replays posted in the Sales Authority Club Facebook group and in the membership portal.
• A personal monthly ‘Check-In Call’ or via the private Facebook group.
• Access to the Sales Authority Club (SAC) implementation video program, with new-age selling techniques and skills and practical sales tools to help you inspire more people to buy. This program gives access to an easy-to-implement sales system, which includes processes, tools, templates, scripts, methodology and procedures.
• Priority notification about our quarterly Sydney-based face-to-face workshops/training days.
• Access to the private SAC Facebook group, where a passionate tribe of salespeople, managers and owners share their skills and experiences.
Click here for more information on the Sales Authority Club.
Impact Training Corporation/National Sales Academy One-Day Workshop details
Friday 29th November
Starts: 8.30am for 9.00am
Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club
17 Ryedale Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
For more information, call 02 9994 8033 or 0411 212 200 or book at www.impact-training.net/art-of-qualification-event/
Main image: Steve Jensen at this year's FILEX Convention.
11th November 2019 - ExerciseNZ and Impact Training Corporation partner to boost club and studio sales
5th August 2019 - Industry sales expert creates new Sales Authority Club network
12th February 2018 - Industry sales leader Steve Jensen nominated for top business thinkers award
17th January 2018 - Focus on business at 2018 FILEX Convention
16th April 2015 - FILEX inspires fitness industry excellence
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Commercial Aquatics Australia provides aquatic solutions nationwide and is one of the largest and most experienced companies specialising in the design, construction, renovation, service, maintenance…read more
Links Modular Solutions are a leading provider of high-quality, innovative software solutions for leisure facilities. Our software suite includes modules such as POS, Classes, Members, Facility…read more
As of the 1st July 2018, Enta Australasia Pty Ltd/Best Union has been rebranded as VIVATICKET Pty Ltd. 19th July 2018 - ENTA AUSTRALASIA REBRANDS AS VIVATICKET 17th October 2016…read more
PROVEN BUSINESS CONCEPTS WITH XBODY XBody’s goal is to see you and your EMS business succeed. That is why we don’t just sell equipment, we provide know-how, expert knowledge,…read more
SGL is an innovative and progressive lifestyle, leisure and community consulting practice, operated by Phillip Gray and active since 1988. SGL has undertaken an extensive range of sport,…read more
revolutioniseSPORT is the emerging market leader in online club management in Australia. Whether it is memberships, registrations, events, online sales or governance tools - revolutioniseSPORT is the…read more
With its sleek good looks and easy-to-use yet powerful functionality, Envibe is the premium fitness club software for the Australasian leisure, recreation and fitness industry. We are the most…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!