PathMinder Pty Ltd have partnered with AllUser Industries srl to bring Europe’s most advanced high security portals to the Australian and New Zealand markets. AllUser Industries started to…read more
Enhanced business emphasis at 2018 Sydney Fitness Show
Following the success of 2017 event, the 2018 Sydney Fitness Show is set to again deliver a customised offering that will see the show split into three distinct zones - Strength, Active and Industry - to enhance the visitor experience.
To deliver a bigger and better Industry Zone, The Fitness Show reached an agreement with conference partner FILEX late last year that will integrate components of the FILEX program into the Show and see the Industry Zone move to its own dedicated level at the International Convention Centre.
The isolation of the Industry Zone to its own floor will allow it to grow in size and the environment will be conducive to business and optimised to attract key exhibitors, buyers and decision makers - access is strictly exclusive to business minded fitness and health professionals.
The Industry Zone will showcase what’s new in fitness and wellness from world leading sports equipment, technology and education providers. Within this Zone, the Business Lounge will provide exclusive networking events and targeted attendee meets with commercial exhibitors and invited guests, while the Education Hub will provide all industry visitors with the opportunity for free 30 minute seminars.
Downstairs, the Strength an Active Zones will be on show including the following features:
• Muscle Beach - located in the heart of the show’s ‘Strength’ zone, attendees will be able to see the most aesthetic physiques in the world running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style fully equipped gym.
• Fit Fest - located within the all new ‘Active’ zone, Fit Fest will be a focal point of the exhibition showcasing the latest in fitness through exciting workouts and demonstrations that provide participation opportunities for visitors.
• Wellness Hub - learn how to make nutritious and easy to prepare meals, smoothies and healthy treats, participate in yoga and Pilates led by the leading influencers in the wellness space while also getting tips on topics relating to mind, body and living a healthy lifestyle.
• The Arena - located in the heart of the show’s ‘Active’ zone this is an area used to stage a cross-fit competition led by seven-time Cross Fit games competitor Rob Forte and supported by Reebok. Further content will consist of small group training workouts from F45, led by celebrities, industry influencers and gym chains.
• The Muscle & Model Stage - Always the focal point of the ‘Strength’ zone this stage will play host to an ICN Super Show for Bodybuilders and Sports Models and further content will consist of pro level bodybuilding posing and interviews with professional athletes.
• The Powerlifting Stage - three days of competitions run by Powerlifting Australia where the strongest men and women from Sydney and around the world compete and set new World Records.
Being staged from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd April at ICC Sydney Darling Harbour, the Sydney Fitness Show is open to both industry and the general public.
Click here for more information on the Fitness Show in Sydney in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
17th January 2018 - FOCUS ON BUSINESS AT 2018 FILEX CONVENTION
3rd January 2018 - FAIR WORK COMMISSION CONSIDERS FITNESS INDUSTRY AWARD PENALTY RATE RISES
8th November 2017 - FITNESS AUSTRALIA-LED JOINT VENTURE ACQUIRES FILEX CONVENTION
18th October 2017 - FITNESS SHOW PROVIDES A SNAPSHOT OF THE EXERCISE HABITS OF AUSTRALIANS
27th September 2017 - FITNESS SHOW ANNOUNCES CONTENT INTEGRATION AGREEMENT WITH FILEX
11th May 2017 - THE FITNESS SHOW TAKES NEW SHAPE IN SYDNEY
30th April 2017 - AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK MARKS 30 YEARS
5th March 2017 - FOUR DAYS OF BUSINESS EXPERTISE TO BE SHARED AT FILEX
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
We are the leading providers of kids fun multi-sports programs for Sport and Recreation Centres. Programs cover twelve common sports as well as Gross Motor Skill Development and suit children from as…read more
A leading designer and manufacturer of innovative waterslides and attractions, Australian Waterslides and Leisure (AWL) is also able to advise clients in the areas of concept and design, feasibility…read more
Headquartered in Brisbane with an Australia-wide network of satellite offices, PaySmart is one of Australia’s largest and longest-standing direct debit billing companies. In 1996 we began…read more
Hydrocare Pool Services Pty Ltd offer 25 years of experience in aquatic industry features, products and water treatment. Hydrocare Pools has undertaken water treatment for aquatic centres and…read more
Clubware’s online gym software is not your run of the mill management system. It has been carefully designed to incorporate all the elements that a fitness club would need. How did we do that?…read more
Fitness On Demand™ is a market-leading developer of virtual group fitness products. Our innovative video delivery systems offer robust content and a simple-to-use, comprehensive web app. Fitness…read more
Track. Engage. Retain GreeneDesk is a suite of cloud based software solutions helping health clubs, leisure centres and swim schools to effectively track progression, improve customer engagement and…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!