Activating skyscapes for tourism, art, leisure and living TouchCloud Global (TCg) is a highly specialised international consultancy, broker and principal, devoted solely to activating and energising…read more
Enhanced business emphasis at 2018 Sydney Fitness Show
Following the success of 2017 event, the 2018 Sydney Fitness Show is set to again deliver a customised offering that will see the show split into three distinct zones - Strength, Active and Industry - to enhance the visitor experience.
To deliver a bigger and better Industry Zone, The Fitness Show reached an agreement with conference partner FILEX late last year that will integrate components of the FILEX program into the Show and see the Industry Zone move to its own dedicated level at the International Convention Centre.
The isolation of the Industry Zone to its own floor will allow it to grow in size and the environment will be conducive to business and optimised to attract key exhibitors, buyers and decision makers - access is strictly exclusive to business minded fitness and health professionals.
The Industry Zone will showcase what’s new in fitness and wellness from world leading sports equipment, technology and education providers. Within this Zone, the Business Lounge will provide exclusive networking events and targeted attendee meets with commercial exhibitors and invited guests, while the Education Hub will provide all industry visitors with the opportunity for free 30 minute seminars.
Downstairs, the Strength an Active Zones will be on show including the following features:
• Muscle Beach - located in the heart of the show’s ‘Strength’ zone, attendees will be able to see the most aesthetic physiques in the world running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style fully equipped gym.
• Fit Fest - located within the all new ‘Active’ zone, Fit Fest will be a focal point of the exhibition showcasing the latest in fitness through exciting workouts and demonstrations that provide participation opportunities for visitors.
• Wellness Hub - learn how to make nutritious and easy to prepare meals, smoothies and healthy treats, participate in yoga and Pilates led by the leading influencers in the wellness space while also getting tips on topics relating to mind, body and living a healthy lifestyle.
• The Arena - located in the heart of the show’s ‘Active’ zone this is an area used to stage a cross-fit competition led by seven-time Cross Fit games competitor Rob Forte and supported by Reebok. Further content will consist of small group training workouts from F45, led by celebrities, industry influencers and gym chains.
• The Muscle & Model Stage - Always the focal point of the ‘Strength’ zone this stage will play host to an ICN Super Show for Bodybuilders and Sports Models and further content will consist of pro level bodybuilding posing and interviews with professional athletes.
• The Powerlifting Stage - three days of competitions run by Powerlifting Australia where the strongest men and women from Sydney and around the world compete and set new World Records.
Being staged from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd April at ICC Sydney Darling Harbour, the Sydney Fitness Show is open to both industry and the general public.
Click here for more information on the Fitness Show in Sydney in the Australasian Leisure Management industry Calendar.
17th January 2018 - FOCUS ON BUSINESS AT 2018 FILEX CONVENTION
3rd January 2018 - FAIR WORK COMMISSION CONSIDERS FITNESS INDUSTRY AWARD PENALTY RATE RISES
8th November 2017 - FITNESS AUSTRALIA-LED JOINT VENTURE ACQUIRES FILEX CONVENTION
18th October 2017 - FITNESS SHOW PROVIDES A SNAPSHOT OF THE EXERCISE HABITS OF AUSTRALIANS
27th September 2017 - FITNESS SHOW ANNOUNCES CONTENT INTEGRATION AGREEMENT WITH FILEX
11th May 2017 - THE FITNESS SHOW TAKES NEW SHAPE IN SYDNEY
30th April 2017 - AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK MARKS 30 YEARS
5th March 2017 - FOUR DAYS OF BUSINESS EXPERTISE TO BE SHARED AT FILEX
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Otium Planning Group is a contemporary sport and leisure consultancy providing services in planning, facility development, management and funding for the sport, recreation and leisure industries…read more
We are Aussie Strength. The ultimate supplier for Commercial Gym Equipment that's built to deliver in the toughest environments. From USA-Built hardcore weight training equipment from Arsenal…read more
Ausfit began in 1992, providing software services to the health and fitness sector including ClubWise, a fully hosted web-based product which combines state of the art club management software,…read more
As of 2018, TicketServ operates as SeatGeek Asia Pacific Pty Limited, part of international ticketing platform SeatGeek. Click here to contact SeatGeek Asia Pacific via their entry in…read more
SGL is an innovative and progressive lifestyle, leisure and community consulting practice, operated by Phillip Gray and active since 1988. SGL has undertaken an extensive range of sport,…read more
BODY BIKE® International is a leading manufacturer of indoor bikes with a 20-year track record of creating the best indoor bikes. Stay connected with Body Bike Australia…read more
METRA Australia is your innovation partner for smart electronic locking, Access Control solutions and cashless payment systems to suit all types of leisure facilities. Our team’s…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!