Tim Batt Water Solutions are at the very forefront of the commercial aquatic business in Australia, with over 30 years specific experience supplying and installing chemical control and dosing…read more
Australian Waterslides and Leisure installs slides and play features
Leading waterpark and aquatic leisure supplier Australian Waterslides & Leisure (AWL) has reported a range of completed and upcoming installations of waterslides and aquatic play equipment for Australian and international clients.
Having been a longtime supplier to Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast (the former Wet’n’Wild Waterworld) and installed the Super 8 Aqua Racer in 1997, AWL replaced the waterslide’s fibreglass sections with a bright new colour scheme in a refurbishment reopened on 31st December.
Other AWL projects have included:
• Winning a contract to design and install a huge KIPS (Kids Interactive Play Structure) into Big4 Whitsunday at Airlie Beach. The high quality children’s play structure will be the largest in the area with 11 slides and a Giant Tipping bucket. The structure will be made entirely from stainless steel and fibreglass materials.
• The completion of a twin slide installation into the Shangri-La International resort hotel in Muscat, Oman. The slide was made in AWL’s factory in Malaysia and shipped to Oman for installation. All design work was done in-house by AWL and the steel support structure locally fabricated to AWL’s drawings. Following this project, other hotels in the Shangri-La group are showing interest in similar installations.
• A new, soon-to-be completed mat ride for The Big Banana in Coffs Harbour. Using AWL’s standard Racer Slide sections the company has created a high thrill dry down-hill Racer slide that makes good use of the Big Banana’s ex snow-slope building. Descending from 17.5 metres , this exhilarating mat ride is expected to provide hours of fun for riders.
• Installation of a waterslide and water features at the Pacific Holiday Caravan Park in Heatherbrae, NSW. AWL were engaged to design and supply and help install a new waterslide and water features in time for summer trading giving the park a great facelift and added attractions.
• AWL have been awarded the contract to design, supply and help install a new KIPS (Kids Interactive Play Structure) and waterslide combining both a fully enclosed Tube and its registered design Reverse-banked Open section for the Murray Bridge Council in South Australia. This much anticipated attraction for the local pool and will provide water fun and exciting rides for all ages. The giant Tipping Bucket will periodically spill into the slide as patrons descend providing great anticipation of getting splashed by the bucket during the decent. The attraction is due for completion this month.
• AWL have also experienced expanding sales with their range of waterslides for domestic pools, installing standard designs or custom site specific configurations.
For more information on Australian Waterslides and Leisure click here to view their entry and contact details in the Australasian Leisure Management Supplier Directory.
Images: Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast's new Super 8 Aqua Racer (top), the soon-to-be completed mat ride for The Big Banana (middle) and one of Australian Waterslides and Leisure's domestic pool slides (below).
6th February 2017 - WET’N'WILD GOLD COAST LAUNCHES ALL TERRAIN DRIVING ADVENTURE
16th February 2016 - UPGRADED NOBLE PARK AQUATIC CENTRE WATERSLIDE DELIVERS SUMMER FUN
23rd January 2015 - NEW WATERSLIDES AND AQUATIC PLAY AREA PROOVES POPULAR AT MOONTA BAY
31st December 2014 - NEW WATERSLIDES OPENED AT TAUPO DEBRETTS SPA RESORT
15th October 2014 - AWL SUPPLY WATERSLIDES FOR DUBBO AQUATIC LEISURE CENTRE UPGRADE
6th August 2012 - AUSTRALIAN WATERSLIDES AND LEISURE LAUNCH NEW WATERPLAY FEATURES
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Also at 3 Squill Place, Arndell Park NSW 2148 ATS are global leaders in altitude training and research. From mask systems and inflatable tents to simulated altitude facilities, we help…read more
AAC ID Solutions is a leading supplier of identification access wristbands, barcoded wristband tickets, lanyards, membership products and RFID solutions for events and venues, working with thousands…read more
Swimplex Aquatics is a company dedicated to the commercial pool industry. We are specialist contractors in pool construction, renovation, refurbishment, filtration, water treatment, heating and the…read more
Abel Sports is a leading manufacturer and supplier of premium quality AFL and Rugby goalposts, Soccer and other sporting goals, Flagpoles, flags and banners, coaches boxes and sports barrier nets.read more
Hidroplay welcomes you to the exciting world of children's Playscapes, waterslide's and Water Attractions. Appealing to families, Hidroplay increases patronage in your facility during those…read more
Over the past 10 years Debitsuccess has been providing expert billing services to businesses across Australia. Debitsuccess is now the largest full service direct debit provider in Australasia,…read more
Smart Connection Consultancy are a boutique sport and recreation consultancy who have become one of Australia's leading advocates for the use of synthetic sports surfaces as a vehicle to growing…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!