Tim Batt Water Solutions are at the very forefront of the commercial aquatic business in Australia, with over 30 years specific experience supplying and installing chemical control and dosing…read more
ASPIRE4SPORT 2012: ‘Connecting Business and Sport’ in the Middle East
ASPIRE4SPORT 2012, the Middle East's leading sports business congress and exhibition, will attract some of the world's top sports business experts to Doha, Qatar in November.
Hosted in Qatar's world class Aspire Dome from 12th to 15th November 2012, the third edition of ASPIRE4SPORT will welcome more than 3,000 delegates, including 500 sports industry leaders and 250 accredited media professionals. It is the only event of its kind in the region and provides a unique occasion for sport's leading decision makers in the Middle East and around the world to connect, network and capitalise on real business opportunities.
ASPIRE4SPORT 2012 is proud to have the Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee as its Principal Sponsor. Senior officials from the Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee, as well as the Qatar Olympic Committee, Qatar Football Association, Qatar Stars League, Qatar Foundation and Katara will be available for individual pre-arranged networking opportunities.
The confirmed star speakers, delegates and sports organisations at ASPIRE4SPORT 2012 so far include:
• Lennox Lewis, former heavyweight boxing champion, who will participate in an ASPIRE4SPORT 'Star Chat';
• Raúl González and Fernando Ruiz Hierro, Real Madrid and Spain football legends, who will be taking part in a special 'Star Chat' panel alongside Pedja Mijatovic, former Real Madrid Sporting Director;
• Sheikh Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani, General Secretary, Qatar Olympic Committee;
• Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Bin Ahmad Al-Thani, President, Qatar Football Association and President, Qatar Stars League;
• Gérard Houllier, former football manager of the French national team and Liverpool FC;
• Hassan Al Thawadi, General Secretary, Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee (pictured above);
• Ian Ayre, Managing Director of Liverpool FC;
• Anthony Joshua, London 2012 Olympic Boxing Super Heavyweight Gold Medallist;
• Paris Saint-Germain and Liverpool FC youth academies will host a series of football clinics to help young players develop their skills. Former Liverpool FC star striker, Ian Rush, will be on hand to facilitate a number of these special clinics;
Legends of FC Barcelona and Real Madrid will take part in a special 'El Clásico' exhibition match on 13th November.
Additional leading figures from the world of international sport will be confirmed soon.
13th October 2011 - SPEAKERS CONFIRMED FOR ASPIRE4SPORT 2011 CONFERENCE
9th June 2011 - ASPIRE ZONE SUCCESS FOR ASI SPORT
3rd December 2010 - QATAR WINS 2022 WORLD CUP BID
6th November 2009 - DOHA SHORTLISTED IN ULTIMATE SPORTS CITY AWARDS
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Polin was founded in Istanbul in 1976, and has since grown into a leading company in the waterparks industry. Today Polin is one of the world leaders in the design, production, and installation of…read more
Headquartered in Brisbane with an Australia-wide network of satellite offices, PaySmart is one of Australia’s largest and longest-standing direct debit billing companies. In 1996 we began…read more
Smart Connection Consultancy is a boutique sport and recreation consultancy who has become one of Australia’s leading advocates for the use of synthetic sports surfaces as a vehicle to grow…read more
Goplay designs and manufactures specialised playground equipment for indoor play centres, hotels, food chains, clubs and resorts. If our years of experience and dedication have taught us one thing,…read more
As of 2018, TicketServ operates as SeatGeek Asia Pacific Pty Limited, part of international ticketing platform SeatGeek. Click here to contact SeatGeek Asia Pacific via their entry in…read more
Welcome to The Pool Enclosure Company (TPEC). We provide a large range of premium commercial and residential retractable swimming pool, spa and terrace enclosures throughout Australia, servicing…read more
INTRODUCTION Abel Sports is Australia’s leading manufacturer and suppliers of Goal Posts, sports ground safety netting systems and coaches boxes for Stadiums ,Sports Clubs, Councils and…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!