With its sleek good looks and easy-to-use yet powerful functionality, Envibe is the premium fitness club software for the Australasian leisure, recreation and fitness industry. We are the most…read more
Agenda and speakers confirmed for October’s World Fitness and Wellness Online Summit
The organisers of the World Fitness & Wellness Online Summit on 7th October have confirmed what they call “another world-class speaker line-up” for the event.
Hosted by FIT Summit, the agenda gathers some of the world’s most successful fitness and wellness brands and leaders to share their insights, knowledge and vision.
The Summit will welcome more than 40 speakers and 3,000 guests from 40 countries, coming together to connect, learn and inspire each other in this virtual conference and exhibition.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Adam Zeitsiff, Former President and Chief Executive, Gold’s Gym
• Brian Chappon, founder and Chief Executive, Centred
• Christoph Bischoff, Chief Revenue Officer, eGym
• Chuck Runyon, co-founder and Chief Executive, Anytime Fitness
• Dave Long, co-founder and Chief Executive, Orangetheory Fitness
• Dave Wright, founder and Chief Executive, Myzone
• Diana Williams, founder and Chairman, Fernwood Fitness
• Emlyn Brown, Global Vice President, Well-Being (Luxury and Premium), Accor
• Emma Barry, author and global fitness authority
• Emma Darby, Chief Operatin Officer, Resense
• Ethan Parker, Sales & Partnership Manager, Evolt
• George Flooks, Chief Executive, Fitness First MENA
• Harry Konstantinou, co-founder and Chief Executive, Viva Leisure
• Hugo Braam, co-founder and Chief Executive, Virtuagym
• Jamie Waring, Managing Director, Octave Institute
• Jarron Aizen, founder and Chief Executive, OneFitStop
• John Stewart, co-founder and Chairman, Kamalaya
• Jon Davie, Founding Director, World Gym Australia
• Jorge Gomez, Partners’ Solutions Program Manager, GSIC powered by Microsoft
• Julie-ann James, Chief Executive, Aquababies Global and PABS
• Justin McDonell, Chairman, Collective Wellness Group
• Justin Musgrove, Chief Executive, Leejam Sports Company
• Karina Stewart, co-founder and Chief Wellness Director, Kamalaya
• Katrina Pilkington, Wellness Expert and Educator, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• Kirsten Potenza, founder and Chief Executive, POUND®
• Kristen Green, Executive General Manager, Aquafit
• Kristina Sy, founder and Chief Executive, Electric Studio
• Marco Tarquini, Head, Hospitality and Residential (APAC), Technogym
• Mel Tempest, Fitness Club Owner, Advisor and Influencer
• Michael Jordan, Chief Executive, 12RND Fitness and UBX Training
• Nad Myan, Director, Growth and Innovation, Evolution Wellness
• Nathan Clute, co-founder and Chief Executive, Pulse Fitness
• Nerio Alessandri, founder and President, Technogym
• Pete Moore, founder and Managing Partner, Integrity Square
• Peter Hull, Chief Executive, Fitstop Australia
• Peter Thew, co-founder, Yoga Movement
• Philipp Roesch-Schlanderer, founder and Chief Executive, eGym
• Rey Bolivar, Chief Executive, Anytime Fitness Asia
• Ronnie Cai, COO, Orangetheory Fitness China
• Ross Campbell, founder and Chief Executive, FIT Summit
• Sam Canavan, General Manager, Middle East and APAC, ClassPass
• Selina Bridges, Chief Executive, KX Pilates
• Shai Ganu, Global Practise Leader, Executive Compensation, Willis Towers Watson
• Teck Yin Lim, Chief Executive, Sport Singapore
• Yuki Kiyono, Group Spa Director, AMAN
• Zoe Wall, Group Director, Spa (Asia), Minor Hotels
FIT Summit is a thought leadership and networking platform for the fitness, wellness, corporate wellness and hospitality industries. Its network includes multinational gyms, clubs, franchisees, boutiques and start-ups, apparel, equipment, nutrition and technology providers, hotels, resorts, spas, insurers, investment firms, consultancy groups, government bodies and corporate wellness providers/professionals.
Click here for more details on the Summit.
24th September 2020 - Aquatic, fitness and sport facilities headed for membership crisis
8th September 2020 - New body to advocate for the reopening of fitness centres in Victoria
3rd September 2020 - Snap Fitness aims to raise more than $50,000 to support mental health initiatives
1st September 2020 - Fitness Ventures Group looks to be part of re-defining the fitness experience
31st August 2020 - Fitness and Lifestyle Group advises of redundancies amid restructure
28th August 2020 - Jetts Fitness looks to ongoing growth in Thailand
20th August 2020 - Snap Fitness strengthens global leadership team
11th August 2020 - Fitness facilities at the crossroads and demanding new approaches
7th May 2020 - Gold’s Gym files for bankruptcy protection in the USA
27th April 2020 - Global Fitness Business Women’s Leaders Virtual Event launched
6th March 2020 - Singapore FIT Summit postponed from April to August
6th March 2020 - IHRSA publication seeks Fitness Industry support for Global Goals
7th February 2020 - FIT Summit growth sees event expand in second year with new awards program
5th January 2020 - Pilates 100-year journey to be a global fitness phenomenon
7th November 2019 - ACSM predicts top global fitness trends for 2020
28th October 2019 - Collective Wellness Group makes key executive team appointments
16th September 2019 - Evolution Wellness expands in fast growing south east Asian fitness market
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Augmented Creative is an open organization of like-minded and highly dedicated, creative people who conceive, plan and execute visual solutions. We pursue new and innovative visual ideas to help…read more
TJS Services is a leading national facility services provider. We deliver quality cleaning, maintenance, construction and facility management services to over 1,500 sites Australia wide. Our…read more
TicketSearch is focused on providing businesses, organisations, and venues with affordable, efficient, and powerful self-managed ticketing solutions. The organisation has offices in Australia, New…read more
ATS are global leaders in altitude training and research. From mask systems and inflatable tents to simulated altitude facilities, we help all athletes gain the competitive edge. Our…read more
Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
AUSTRALIAN MADE. FIT FOR PURPOSE. Based on the Gold Coast, AlphaFit is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Australian gym equipment specifically for the commercial, strength and conditioning,…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!