Ecoline is a highly experienced and skilled company that offers world-first technology in safety, protects the environment and provides a unique and challenging custom-made adventure and educational…read more
ACTIVE Network launches new tiered, bundled technology solutions
Leading activities and events data solutions provider ACTIVE Network has announced the introduction of a new digital marketing team focused on providing event organisers with the opportunity, at no additional charge, to access online marketing services and insights built upon ACTIVE’s 16+ years of industry experience.
This newly formed global digital marketing team will provide ACTIVE’s customers with locally tailored, practical and actionable ways to better leverage digital marketing, social media, user research and design practices to improve overall participant engagement while growing their activities and events. ACTIVE’s digital marketing consultants (DMCs) apply a hands-on approach with customers to fill races, youth sports leagues, childrens’ camps and extra-curricular classes to capacity.
ACTIVE’s DMCs leverage the company’s unparalleled data insights to help customers better understand the needs of their participants, the market in which their customers operate and their overall competitive landscape. ACTIVE’s deep understanding of what motivates people to participate in a variety of programs and events across the globe, combined with its unique event marketing expertise, creates a valuable resource for organisers that is unmatched in scale or capability by any other technology company in the industry.
Commenting on ACTICE Network’s support, Jack Tucker, Events Manager at Mega Adventure Events explained “the guidance and advice ACTIVE provides have been incredibly helpful in allowing us to measure what we are doing, enabling us to proceed with a more targeted digital strategy.
“We have seen an increase in registrations since working with ACTIVE’s team of digital marketing consultants.
"This is an invaluable service for us as we look to engage and connect with existing and potential participants, and, it fits within our budget.”
ACTIVE’s DMCs help organisations properly and more exhaustively navigate their ACTIVE Net®, ACTIVEWorks® and ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud® software as well as digital media to better understand the online landscape and more skillfully manage social media and online properties.
Some of the touchpoints where ACTIVE’s DMCs offer added value include:
Some of the touchpoints where ACTIVE’s DMCs offer added value include:
• Websites – Maximising online presence takes some know-how. ACTIVE’s DMCs work with organizations to ensure their websites are effectively optimized and provide tips to increase conversion, making sure businesses get the most out of their marketing investments.
• Social media – Managing multiple social channels can be a challenge, especially with limited time and budget. ACTIVE offers advice on how to effectively leverage platforms like Facebook® and Twitter®, and the recent beta launch of ACTIVE Target Marketer® application automates this manual process. ACTIVE also offers a marketing engagement calendar to keep organizers’ momentum and engagement with participants consistent.
• Email marketing – ACTIVE helps organizers create compelling marketing campaigns that connect their brand with consumers. ACTIVE’s DMCs also work with organizations to support them in developing an email strategy that creates long-term brand building, devises email templates and shares best practices to target participants at the right time.
• Participant promotions – Offering special promotions and discounts offers positive return on investment of participant acquisition. ACTIVE’s DMCs help identify the best promotions to offer, when to offer them and to which participants to maximize revenue during the registration period.
• Consumer fanfare – Using tools to get “word of mouth” going is an effective and easy way to attract interest in a program or event. ACTIVE’s DMCs help organizations harness the excitement around a registration launch or event opening by identifying ways to encourage sharing within the online community – helping to excite potential participants.
ACTIVE Network Chief Administrative Officer Sejal Pietrzak explains “ACTIVE’s lengthy experience and deep understanding of digital marketing offers incredible value that can be shared with our customers so they may take full advantage of available opportunities to grow their businesses.
“We are pleased to share ACTIVE’s 16-years of event technology and marketing experience to provide our customers with digital marketing ideas, proven processes, market insights and support to help grow participation for their activities and events.”
For more information, click here to contact the Active Network via their entry in the Australasian Leisure Management Supplier Directory.
Images: Youth participants in the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (top) and the Color Run (below).
16th February 2016 - ACTIVE NETWORK MARKS 16 YEARS OF POWERING IRONMAN
16th October 2015 - ACTIVE NETWORK TO POWER LAGARDÈRE SPORTS’ GLOBAL ENDURANCE EVENTS
16th June 2014 - FIVE STEPS TO PROMOTE ONLINE REGISTRATION
Asking a small favour
We hope that you value the news that we publish so while you're here can we ask for your support?
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is independent, credible (we hope) and free for you to access, with no pay walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask for you to support us by subscribing to the printed Australasian Leisure Management magazine - if you don't already do so.
Published bi-monthly since 1997, the printed Australasian Leisure Management differs from this website in that it publishes longer, in-depth and analytical features covering aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues management.
Subscriptions cost just $90 a year.
Click here to subscribe.
The Complete Guide to Leisure Industry Products & Services.
Since 1989 Elite Pool Covers have designed and manufactured an extensive range of high quality affordable manual,semi-automatic and fully-automatic pool cover systems for the harsh Australian…read more
Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners (GNFP) is a structural, aquatic and civil engineering consultancy with broad experience in the design of new municipal and institutional swimming pools, hydrotherapy…read more
TJS Services is a leading national facility services provider. We deliver quality cleaning, maintenance, construction and facility management services to over 1,500 sites Australia wide. Our…read more
Established in 1994, Ceramic Solutions has excelled at the supply and installation of swimming pool tiles and equipment for the pool and leisure industry, with a focus on the needs of end-users. …read more
Gladstone Health & Leisure (Gladstone MRM Pty Ltd Australia) is a leading supplier of leisure management and fitness software and is endorsed by leading health and fitness professionals and…read more
Centaman has been a market leader in Enterprise Software Solutions for the leisure and recreation industry and both profit and not-for-profit attractions since 1991. It offers a wide range of software…read more
iDwala is the Community Sports Surface Specialist offering the highest quality designs and technical expertise to Councils, Schools and Sporting Clubs looking to create sporting…read more
get listed with our suppliers directory
Get your business noticed in our targeted directory. Viewed by 10,000 industry professionals per week!